Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dee will be out of reach for a few days.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Dee will be out of reach for a few days....... Empty
PostSubject: Dee will be out of reach for a few days.......   Dee will be out of reach for a few days....... EmptyMon 01 Mar 2010, 9:41 am

Hello everyone. I am RuthAnn, I moderate for the methadone forum. Dee is going to be out of pocket for a few days while she has some procedures done. She asked me to check up on the suboxone forum and she also asked me to let you know that if you have any questions, you should give her a few days to respond if you want to specifically talk to her, or you can private message one of the other moderators for the forum. I too will be available to anyone that needs something, but as I work with the methadone forum and you are probably more familiar and comfortable with the other mods for this group, Mrs. Barbara and BFYE, but we are all here for you.

The main thing I wanted to say is to let you all know that we are still available to you during Dee's absence if you need us and to keep Dee (or nannamom) in your prayers.

Have a great day!

RuthAnn Alston
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Dee will be out of reach for a few days.......   Dee will be out of reach for a few days....... EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 2:28 pm

Dee will be out of reach for a few days....... Th_ang11

Hello to everyone!!
How have you all been doing recently? I hope that everyone is doing well & happily getting through your days! My name is Beth & although I have not recently been on the forum nearly as often as what I normally am, I wanted to let you all know that I am still here & checking in. If anyone has anything that they possibly need help with, questions about their Suboxone treatment or just someone to talk to who is also going through the same journey of recovery that you are, I just wanted to let you know that I am here to answer questions or help you to find a Provider or with the financial assistance that the Suboxone makers (Reckitt Benckiser) will help some patients receive their medication, if you are unable to afford it on your own or are uninsured, as I am, & have to be a "cash patient" for this treatment. I know first-hand how outrageously expensive it all adds up to be... If you do not feel comfortable to post your issues on the main board yet, I encourage you to please send me a "Private Message" that is available at the top of the screen on the button to the far right that says "MP" and my user name is BFye. Ms. Barbara is also one of the moderators of this forum & is also available, as well as our many special members such as Cathy, who is here often & very knowledgable about these topics as well. We really do hope that you will open up & share what you are going through these days. I always like to hear how someone is doing on their Suboxone or Methadone, if they are having success or difficulties. Either way, we want to be able to help ease your burdens or by having your story possibly inspiring someone else to decide that they also want what you have found in your own recovery!! Dee will be out of reach for a few days....... Herz
Also, I wanted to sincerely thank RuthAnn for writing this announcement about our precious Dee being out for a short while. Please, to everyone who reads this, PLEASE keep our Dee in your deepest prayers right now, as she is need of all that she can receive... Dee will be out of reach for a few days....... Star3 Dee is a God sent angel that has helped so very many people through her kind words & knowledge of addiction as well as recovery. She is an amazing friend & would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it. (even if she could possibly be arrested for public indecency!! HAHA- just trying to lighten the mood a bit) Yet, in all seriousness, she needs our prayers more than ever & I definately believe that there is strength in numbers & that prayers can help heal... I certainly know that there is no way that they can hurt any situation, only help!Dee will be out of reach for a few days....... Icon_idea
I really look forward to getting to know some of our newer members better & also to hear how any of you are doing... Good, bad or indifferent- would just love to hear from anyone!! Please do try & keep in touch, if at all possible... We want to hear from YOU!! Dee will be out of reach for a few days....... Icon_wink
Sending deepest prayers for our precious Dee!! Dee will be out of reach for a few days....... Star3
Yours in Recovery,
Beth Dee will be out of reach for a few days....... Herz
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Dee will be out of reach for a few days.......   Dee will be out of reach for a few days....... EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 9:53 am

Good Morning RuthAnn and Beth,
Thanks you both for your prayers and also for being here in my absence. Believe me I hated not being able to be here. I did take my lap top to the hospital with me, but I honestly didn't feel like taking it out of it's case.
I have always prided myself on being here on this forum for the members and my friends. But sometimes God has a different path for some of us.
I do want to say that I missed all of you so much.
Unfortunately even though I am back for now. I still don't have all of the answers in regards to my health.
I am still waiting to see what is going on with my lung. The spot the doctor found is still there. It is much larger than expected. I am hoping that whatever it is, we can take care of it soon.

That is not something that I want any of you to worry about. Just take care of you and your recovery, the rest will follow.
Thanks again Beth, RuthAnn, Barbara and a special thanks to you to Cathy.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dee will be out of reach for a few days.......   Dee will be out of reach for a few days....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dee will be out of reach for a few days.......
Page 1 of 1