Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Update on Barbara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Update on Barbara Empty
PostSubject: Update on Barbara   Update on Barbara EmptyWed 07 Jan 2009, 6:07 pm

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that I just got a call from Barbara, she has had her surgery and is doing as well as can be expected. She is in a lot of pain and not able to get on the computer No .
She also wanted me to let all of you know that she is thinking of you. Wink
I'm off to get a fish tank for my son and will be back on here as soon as I get back.
Yours
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Update on Barbara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Barbara   Update on Barbara EmptyWed 07 Jan 2009, 6:43 pm

Hi Sweet Dee, flower
I've been wondering about Ms. Barbara all day long & how she's been faring with everything going on? Thank you for the update & if you do speak with her again, please pass along my best regards for a quick recovery!! I know that she says she is as tough as a two dollar steak, (LOL) but pass along hugs from me!! I'm very glad that the surgery is now over for her, so that her healing can begin & she won't be hurting & in pain all of the time!! And, as we all know, waiting is the hardest part, so I know that she'll be glad its done & to be getting back to work & normal life again!! She's been in my thoughts all day long!! I love you
How is everything going for you? Have you given any more thought to starting back to work on Monday? Are you even physically able to do that right now (or Monday) as well as the mental part of it, with your ever-so-pleasant boss breathing down your neck!! No I just don't want you to have to return to that kind of negativity, its draining!! Matt & I were talking about this just today, when your around certain people, even for only 5 minutes, how they can seem to suck all of the positive energy out of you!! I hope that a different opportunity shows itself for you to check into a different type of job, or even the same "type" of job, but with different people if its only causing you harm while your there. Especially with your heart, you don't need that type of stress about a job. I love you Not that you don't already know all of this girl! Wink And that's nothing compared to a broken fish aquarium all over the place!! LOL Laughing How's that going for your son? Has he gotten the new one set up & going? Did all of the fish survive the transfer so far? What happened that it broke? And most importantly, is he okay, not cut at all? Well, I guess that's what I'm pretty much assuming seeing as your going to Walmart & not the ER.. scratch Hope all is well there for you & your family!! Exclamation
Talk with you more soon!
Love,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Update on Barbara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Barbara   Update on Barbara EmptyWed 07 Jan 2009, 8:58 pm

Hi Beth,
The fish are survivors. Kris was changing the water in the tank when he turned the tank upside down he also tapped the bottom of it to get the rest of the gravel out of it. That tap led to a crashing hole. He did not get cut, as it shattered, then dropped thank goodness. I just got back with the new tank I had to get one slightly larger than the one that he had as it was all they had. I couldn't get the cover and light as they are way too much right now. But he can place his other lid/light across the new tank for a temp measure.

Work...
I will not be going back on monday, I tried to call my boss this afternoon but she was out for the day. I left a message for her to return my call.
I will look for something else. But not in the food area. I am going to look for an office setting. Boring but it is what I would want.

We had a bad snowstorm last night. Today was the same with a lot of ice as well, we are still under a warning until 1:00 tomorrow afternoon. A lot of the schools were closed today and I'm sure will be tomorrow.
The roads out are so bad, and slick. Makes me glad I'm in for the night.
That's it for now.
I will be on later for anyone else that has any quetions or jsut needs to share.
Yours
Dee
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Update on Barbara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Barbara   Update on Barbara EmptyFri 09 Jan 2009, 10:02 am

Good morning Sweet Dee, flower
I wanted to see how your doing today & what your doctor had to say regarding your recent injuries & if your healing up properly. I hope that your feeling better, that's for sure. I love you I am also glad that you won't be returning to your current job as it didn't seem to be worth the stress on you! Have you heard anything further from your boss? Have you already let her know that you won't be returning? If so, how did she respond towards you? This is her loss!! I obviously haven't even worked with you before, but know that any employer who loses you will regret it! As I said, her loss!! Exclamation
Have you heard anything further from Ms. Barbara? Is she hanging in there? Is she having alot of pain? I'm really hoping that she's recovering as quickly as possible & will be feeling so much better soon!! I'm sure she's glad that the surgery is over & done with to be able to get on with her "normal" life again. Also, knowing that her foot should no longer cause her all that trouble & hurting all the time! Hopefully, better days are coming for her!! I love you
I was also reading through some posts from last night & have been wondering about some people. I didn't know if you'd possibly heard anything more from Bulldog & how his appt went for him yesterday?? Also, any further word from "Spunky Mez" or Lisa? I'm not too sure about Lisa, but I think that Mez was having "technological difficulties" with her internet. Just curious, you know me! Like you & I had mentioned a few months ago, when you get used to certain people being on here & then they're suddenly gone, well, it makes me wonder if everything is okay.. Wink
I'm going to finish up the kiddos breakfast, etc & will be back on shortly.
Have a superb day girl! I'll talk to you soon!
Love,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Update on Barbara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Barbara   Update on Barbara EmptyFri 09 Jan 2009, 2:07 pm

Update on Barbara Birdho10

Hi Beth,

Thanks for asking. I am coming along, some days I can honestly say that I don’t have much pain, and on other days I do. I have felt worse so I won’t complain, as long as I can get around I feel blessed. I am one of the lucky ones, there have been so many vehicle pedestrian accidents in my town, where the pedestrian didn’t make it or if they did they were left in a wheel chair for life. I don’t know what will happen to the guy that hit me, but I do hope that it is something that will make cocky driver take notice. Enough of that.

I haven’t talked to Barbara myself lately but, I have been told that she is resting with her foot elevated and behaving herself.

I haven’t heard anything from our Mez, I hope that she is able to come back to us soon; she has been a great spirit to our community here. Always the cheerful one.

I just went and checked the posts and I see that Bulldog just posted, I will let you read what he has to say about his first appointment.

Time for me to read the rest of the posts that have come in and then I have stuff to do around town today, it is 16 outside and the wind chill makes it feel like 6. But the sun is shining to I am happy. I love the sunshine. (Dreaming of spring)

Please fogive the largeness of the picture that I put into this post, but when I put the smaller one in, you couldn't see the birds flying and I wanted to send some springtime to everyone.

Love to all

Dee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update on Barbara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Barbara   Update on Barbara Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Barbara
Page 1 of 1