Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for Barbara

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Prayers for Barbara Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for Barbara   Prayers for Barbara EmptyTue 06 Jan 2009, 11:45 pm

Hello Ms. Barbara,
How are you doing? Are you hanging in there tonight? What time do you have to leave in the morning? When do yo expect to be back? Will you be staying overnight at all or did you say that this is an outpatient procedure? If you could let me know if you'll be there for any length of time, then do you mind giving me the name of the hospital to be able to send up flowers or balloons to help cheer you up? I'm hoping that it's an outpatient procedure & you can get back to your own comfortable surroundings tomarrow evening. (or sooner!)
Ms. Barbara, you are in my prayers & have been on mind. I'm sending strength & a fast recovery your way!! Best of luck tomarrow & try to stay as positive as possible!! Wink
Please try to keep me posted as to how you are doing. I'm sure that it will be difficult when you first get home, but even if I can just hear how you are & that your hanging in there!! Very Happy
Take care, my friend!! I love you
Love You,
Bethy I love you
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Barbara   Prayers for Barbara EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 9:21 am

Hi Bethy, I just saw this cause I haven't been on line...I had to scroll way down to find it. Thank you, you dear, sweet person. I can't write much right now. I;ve been on for a few hours now and I need to put my foot up...I can feel my toes going numb and they are cold. It's 56 degrees here, but only going up to 60 something. Its going to rain and then it's going to freeze untill after the weekend.

Again, I want to thank you for your true caring. I've got to get cleaned up and a friend is coming with his truck to go pick up a wide screen television for me. Another friend is going up north and I'm to take care of it till she gets back. If it's going to rain, I want to hurry up.

You stay as sweet as you are and I'll be back as soon as I can.

Your good buddy,
Ms. Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Barbara   Prayers for Barbara EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 5:04 pm

Hi Ms. Barbara, sunny
How are you doing, my friend? Are you hanging in there girl? I know that your going "stir-crazy" having to still be off from work, but please be sure to take the time that you need to heal properly before you just jump back into it all!! I'm hoping that once you recover that your going to feel better than ever!! Exclamation I truly appreciate that your still taking the time to come on here & share with others, even though your having struggles of your own. It just shows the type of person that you truly are, warm & loving, hopeful.. Barbara, that is inspiring to others that need that kind of encouragement!! (like me!) Wink
I've gotten some disappointing news in the last couple of days. Sad I was planning to start my classes back up here in January, but my financial aid has not come through. Although I could still start by setting up a payment plan, if for some reason it doesn't come through, then, I'd be in a world of hurt!! So, I have to wait until at least, summer, but then, probably, more realistically, to start in the fall... I'm just trying ot look at it from the perspective of just because it isn't MY timing, doesn't mean that it's the WRONG timing!! You know what I'm saying? But, I am disappointed about it all, as I was really looking forward to going back to classes.
Anyways, girl, I have to close this up for now. My lovely dog has decided to go to the bathroom on the basement floor & I need to get out the bleach & get it taken care of!! Mad Yuck!
Hope to hear from you soon!! Wink
Love,
Bethy I love you
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Barbara   Prayers for Barbara EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 11:08 pm

Bethy,

Thanks for the cheers and certainly the prayers. They worked! I'm cheered up and healing real well. I went to the doctor and got a look at my foot and x-ray...there's a screw in my toe! I'm going to have a good time at the airport, explaining this one! Guess I'll have to take my shoe off and show them. I think I'll charge them a dollar.lol.

A friend came over with his truck and we moved the wide screen television over here...I was kind of disappointed cause my T.V. has a better picture. See, be carefull about what you want...it may not be what you get. lol Anyway, it's kind of cool.

It rained today finally and going to get down in the 30's in the morning. I'm glad I don't have to go nowhere.

Sorry about your schooling...can you go to the counselor? Maybe they have a program you don't know about or maybe you could work at the school? Don't be too quick to give it up to it may not be your time. I'm the type, if it don't fit, force it! No, sometimes I have to back off and let it be, but not untill I've tried and trued it. I wish you the best. I forgot where you live, but going to school in the summer or fall does sound like a better time than trying to make it in the cold. Brrrr freeo palu...means very cold.

Dean told me to get a chair with a pillow to put my foot on while I'm on line...well, with my leg stretched out stiffens my knee and I get stuck in this position...men!

Beth, thanks again for your thoughts of goodwill. It was and still is sweet of you. Everyone has been real nice to me. I couldn't ask for better friends than you on this forum. It has done me a world of good.

Guess, I'll poke around and see what I've missed. I wish some of the other people who has joined would open up and at least say boo or something.

See you in the funny papers,

Yours in the trenches,
Ms. Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Barbara   Prayers for Barbara EmptyWed 14 Jan 2009, 1:55 am

Beth,
Hang in there girl.
It will work itself out. Something good will come out of this. You know it will.
Have faith.
It is bedtime for this old mama. Sleep
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Barbara   Prayers for Barbara EmptyWed 14 Jan 2009, 5:19 pm

Hello Dee & Ms. Barbara, flower
You girls always help give me strength, the encouragement that I obviously still need.. I'm let down about my schooling not working out right now, but like I said, I'm really trying to look at it like, it just may not be the right timing. Though I'm disappointed, I'll spend this time making sure that I'm set to go for the next quarter, as well as spending this time with my children & making sure that I am continuing to stay well!! Wink As you said, Dee, I have to believe that this is for the better, whether I think so right now or not. I will make it be for the better! Exclamation I plan on getting a part time job in the meantime. Nothing really in my past experience, as I've been a dental assistant for 11 years & a bartender for around 3-4 years. I plan on just looking for something right here in the area that I can get a few hours a week, get out of the house & be making a few dollars. Which sure wouldn't hurt us right about now, as Matts work has been slow! He's been around quite a bit & we've been getting along quite well!! It's been going well between us more often lately, continuing to get better!
I have to tend to babies at the moment, but wanted to say hello, etc!
Thank you both, as always, for being here! I love you guys!
Your Friend,
Bethy I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Barbara   Prayers for Barbara Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Barbara
Page 1 of 1