Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

checking in at 6 weeks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tthibeault

tthibeault

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-03-21

checking in at 6 weeks Empty
PostSubject: checking in at 6 weeks   checking in at 6 weeks EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 9:14 am

Good Morning,

Just checking in with everyone! I seem to have found my savior it is truly Suboxone! I am in my 6th week and I feel great! I have had money to be able to do stuff with my girls even bought my daughter a lap top for her upcoming high school graduation. Something I never could have done months ago becasue all my money went toward using. I feel good about myself and the ways I can financially and mentall support my children. I even start school on Monday, I am going for my associates in Business! Go Me! Hope everyone is doing well! Very Happy
~Teri
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: checking in at 6 weeks   checking in at 6 weeks EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 10:33 pm

Hello Teri,

Congratulations on your 6 weeks !! How awesome does that feel ?!?!

I also have a child that is about to graduate high school, and I thank God every day that I am clean and able to be there %100 for him. He's my rock for sure. I am so proud of him and all he's accomplished. He stood by me during this whole addiction thing, and I truly hope he has learned from my mistakes.
Sorry, didnt mean to go on a rant about my son, but I am one proud mama !!!!!

You should be proud of yourself for all your doing! A computer and starting school , both huge accomplishments.

I am on Suboxone 119 days today and I am so grateful I got out of my active addiction.

Keep up the good work !
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: checking in at 6 weeks   checking in at 6 weeks EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 8:42 pm

Congratulations Teri!
I also have a son that is finishing up school this year. He is my baby and like Blue Eyes, I hope he has learned something from my past mistakes. Unfortunately he saw a lot that he should never have seen and has had to go through so much.

You have a lot to be proud of and are doing so well and I am happy for you.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: checking in at 6 weeks   checking in at 6 weeks Empty

Back to top Go down

checking in at 6 weeks
Page 1 of 1