Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Checking In, the end of another day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Checking In, the end of another day Empty
PostSubject: Checking In, the end of another day   Checking In, the end of another day EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 10:01 pm

Just checking in with everyone to see how all of you are doing. KJ, I hope all is going okay for you and that you are getting the information that you needed. Hang in there, I kow it seems like a long road to travel but I promise you, recovery is worth every step you take.

Alligirl, You've been quiet lately, is everything okay? Let us hear from you and if you need anything don't forget to let someone know. Keeping things inside won't help or solve anything. As Barbara is famous for saying, a problem talked about, is a problem half solved.

Miss Barbara, again I want to welcome you back to the forum. It is nice to see you and I hope that you will decide to stick around for while.

Beth, Marie and the rest, you all are missed. I hope all is well with all of you too. It is time to call it a night. I've been on the computer for most of the day checking and replying to emails. I hope that I have been able to help someone today. If I am able to help at least one person, then I am okay with it.
g'night all
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Checking In, the end of another day
Page 1 of 1