Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just checking in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tthibeault

tthibeault

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-03-21

Just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Just checking in   Just checking in EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012, 1:26 pm

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to check in because it has been quite some time! I guess I have no excuse why I have not been on except that life is great and I am living it and enjoying without using. It has been 3 months for me and not only am I back to me I feel better the before I started using. I cant say enough about suboxone. If anyone had their doubts at first it was me but i am so glad this is the direction i went. My daughter has graduated from highschool and I am back to school myself and just living everyday as it is a day! Very Happy

I can honestly say if anyone reading this is contimplating suboxone I am a strong beleiver that it will change your life. It helps immediately and gives you the strength to go day to day without using. It did me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in   Just checking in EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012, 5:30 pm

That's great news. It is so good to hear from you. It's easy for some people to get discouraged in the beginning of treatment, everyone has their own experience and I appreciate you posting about yours. It will help someone else down the line with their treatment I'm sure.
There is so much to be said about not giving up.

Thank you for checking in and letting us know how things are going.
When you are able, it would be great if you could join us on one of our new CHAT days. Chat is on Mondays and Thursdays at 7pm eastern every week. We would love to have you.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Just checking in
Page 1 of 1