Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This weeks chat, week of 12/17

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

This weeks chat, week of 12/17 Empty
PostSubject: This weeks chat, week of 12/17   This weeks chat, week of 12/17 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 1:25 pm

In this weeks chat we will be discussing stress and how to cope with it. Early coping skills can help you to manage stress in recovery.
I have posted an article that discusses stress in recovery and it can be found here. https://suboxone.forumotion.com/post
Please read the post as we will be talking about it in our Tuesday night chat. Part two will be posted before our Thursday night chat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

PostSubject: Re: This weeks chat, week of 12/17   This weeks chat, week of 12/17 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 7:49 pm

Can't wait for Chat tomorrow! Stress is a really big issue for me and talking about it with you guys will really help me.
Thanks Dee. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: This weeks chat, week of 12/17   This weeks chat, week of 12/17 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 7:47 am

This will be a very beneficial chat.
I'm looking forward to it.
Everyone has stress, and it can be a serious problem to some - let's learn how to deal with
it so it wont effect us or our recovery !

See you tonight ladies !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This weeks chat, week of 12/17   This weeks chat, week of 12/17 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 7:45 pm

Can't wait for chat it's getting closer! LOL

I was told that letting stress grow out of control without trying to alleviate some of that stress it can jeopardize your recovery.

I understand that somebody who has quit suboxone who doesn't control their stress or deal with it properly can put their recovery. Because they were most likely self medicating. And would use because of stress.

Anyways we can talk about this is chat. Smile

See you all there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This weeks chat, week of 12/17   This weeks chat, week of 12/17 Empty

Back to top Go down

This weeks chat, week of 12/17
Page 1 of 1