Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Checking in and touching base

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Checking in and touching base Empty
PostSubject: Checking in and touching base   Checking in and touching base EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 5:56 pm

Good afternoon everyone,
It's Friday the start of a new weekend and I wanted to check in just to see how everyone is doing.

It's looks like it's going to be a pretty wet weekend up this way, I had wanted to get out and do some planting in my flower garden but it may have to wait just a little longer. That's okay though. A good book out on the front porch sounds just as good to me.
Since the forum is pretty slow right now I hope everyone is okay and doing well in their treatment.
Always keep in mind that if you need us or just need a voice we are here. Even on the weekends!
Enjoy your weekend and I hope to hear from some of you.
Dee

Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Checking in and touching base   Checking in and touching base EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 7:59 pm

Hello Dee,

I'm doing great. Thank you for asking !
Also looking forward to curling up with a good book this weekend since it will rain here too !!!

I recently dropped my dose down to 10mg without any cravings or withdrawals, woohoo.

I started at 16mg Dec 31, 2011, Slowly going down, real slow !!!
Dont know if I'll stick with one dose sooner or later or just keep going down untill i'm off.

No plans yet, not dwelling on it, or stressing about it either.

Yea, I'm cool like that ! Cool
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Checking in and touching base   Checking in and touching base EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:25 pm

you are doing so good and I am very happy for you. Your positive outlook is like a cool long drink of water- refreshing.
Enjoy your book, I haven't decided which one I'm going to pick up yet. I might just see if I can get some flower time in. I just came in from outside taking care of the bird feeders, it was so nice out. There's a nice warm breeze and no noise. I love it.
Take care and thanks for checking in
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in and touching base   Checking in and touching base Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking in and touching base
Page 1 of 1