Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcoming Korbeshkie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcoming Korbeshkie Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming Korbeshkie   Welcoming Korbeshkie EmptyThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:08 am

cheers Hi Korbeshkie, welcome to the best place on the internet...we all think so. I'm Barbara Rue and would like to welcome you to our group. We are all a caring bunch of good people. Please make yourself at home and look around. Of course, we would love to hear from you, but if you want to just hang out until you feel comfortable, be our guest. I've was on oc's for about six years and this wonderful drug, suboxone got me well from the first day. I can't rave about it enough. My life and family...everything has been so much better since I got "clean." I'll be around if you need to talk. Dee, our other moderator will be here with you when she can. She got hit by a taxi and recovering, but she still makes it to everybody. Yours in recovery, Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Korbeshkie   Welcoming Korbeshkie EmptyThu 01 Jan 2009, 4:10 pm

Welcoming Korbeshkie Adelep10

Hi Korbeshkie, This is Dee, I am sorry that I wasn't hear to welcome you earlier, I was up late last night reading over at the Suboxone web site. I swear everytime I go over there I learn something new. I will give you the link at the end of this post, so that you can go over and check it out, I will also give you the link to the Medical Assisted Treatment web site. Both sites are a host of information. I want to encourage you to post as much as possible. Even if it is just to pop in and say hi. I promise you that every post will be answered.
Are you already taking Suboxone? If so, how long have you been on it?
If your not on it yet, do you have an appointment to start?
I will stop with the questions now. Forgive me, but I do ask alot of questions, I just want to get to know who you are.
Yours In Recovery
Dee

Link for the suboxone web site:
www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org/

Link for The medical Assisted Treatment web site:

Welcoming Korbeshkie Greeng10
Phone numbers to call if you need help at any time:
Office:
770-428-0871
Cell:
770-527-9119

Last edited by Admin on Thu 08 Jan 2009, 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : webiste)
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
korbeshkie

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Korbeshkie   Welcoming Korbeshkie EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 3:25 am

Well...didn't quite start as good as I wanted to. I was typing my life story in the reply window and when I hit the backspace key the hour glass appeared and it looks as though I lost all that I wrote.
Any way to recapture what I had just written?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Korbeshkie   Welcoming Korbeshkie EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 12:40 pm

Korbeshkie,
Your post must have went into never never land. I don't know what causes that, but it has happened to me before as well. You can try looking in your drafts folder here on the forum to see if that is where it went. If not then you will have to type it all over again. I know how frustrating that can be. To find your drafts folder look at the top of the page here where it says profile, click on that, then you will see where it says preferences, avitar, etc. at the very end it says drafts click on that and look in there. If it is not there, then it is lost in space. Sorry.

I would really like to read your story. You can type it any where that you want, but Deborah has made a place for our stories under Suboxone Stories, to make them easier to find.
I will look forward to hearing from you again. I hope that your day is a good one.
Yours
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Korbeshkie   Welcoming Korbeshkie Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Korbeshkie
Page 1 of 1