Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcoming drakecatz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcoming drakecatz Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming drakecatz   Welcoming drakecatz EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 9:03 am

Welcoming drakecatz Welcom11

Welcome drakecatz to A Light At The End Of The Tunnel.
It is good to meet you, my name is Dee, one of the moderators here and Barbara Rue is our other moderator. She will be here at some point today to welcome you as well. She does have some appointments to attend to, but rest assured that she will be here.
We have a fine group of people here, always ready to lend a helping hand. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. Are you presently on Suboxone? Or thinking about starting Suboxone? What ever the case may be, you are most welcome here. I will check back later on to see if you have posted yet. Until then, make yourself comfortable, and post when your ready.
Yours In Recovery
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcoming drakecatz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming drakecatz   Welcoming drakecatz EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 11:23 am

Hi ya Drake, great to see another joiner to our forum I call my second home. You certainly are welcome here and hopeing to know you better. I am Barbara as Dee so kindly introduced me. If you have any questions or even answers, we would like to hear them. Rushing to a doctors appointment, but will be on line this afternoon. There's bunches of other members here, so feel free to talk out, or just read along with the rest of us. Yours in the struggle, Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down

Welcoming drakecatz
Page 1 of 1