Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcoming Jen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcoming Jen Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming Jen   Welcoming Jen EmptySun 01 Mar 2009, 11:16 pm

Hi Jen! Gosh, I almost skipped over you...we got a Jenny and a Jen at the same time. Welcome! So glad you are here! I've had a fly in the ink for the past days or so, but been diligently working on it to set myself in a better place. From one minute to the next, I'm up and down. I'm finding out the mind is such a complicated and complex network. It doesn't leave any room for guess work.

Jen, if there's anything at all you need help with, I hope you will feel comfortable enough to talk about it. A problem talked about is half solved. You are welcome to read our post to answer your questions or go to www.MedicalAssistedTreatment.com You can find out anything of value here.
Take care,
Yours in the struggle,
Barbara

Last edited by nannamom on Mon 02 Mar 2009, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down

Welcoming Jen
Page 1 of 1