Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcoming three members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcoming three members Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming three members   Welcoming three members EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 10:11 pm

Hello to: Anngie, Laura and Stephanie,

I'm Barbara one of the moderators and Dee will be with you soon.

I'm inviting the three of you at once because I have Arthritis in my hands and I'm a decorator for conventions...my last job was pulling skirts off of about 200 tables. It always hurts the worse the next day. Anyway, I'm hurting, so I hope you don't mind being written to in one post.

I am glad to see we have three more members! I'm so glad you all have made it here. This is where I get my thoughts out and my frustrations vented.

I hope to hear from each and all of you. I hope you are in good hands. If you have any questions or problems, please contact the numbers below or post directly to me or Dee.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcoming three members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming three members   Welcoming three members EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 11:58 pm

Welcoming three members Welcom12
Good evening to all three of you. Being able to welcome three new people at one time is great.
Our family is growing by leaps and bounds everyday. That puts a gladness in my heart.
Having so many members tells me that people are hearing about this forum and the support that can be found here.
When you joined, not only did you join a forum but you became a member of one of the most caring families that I know of.
Please look around and read the posts of the other members. Feel free to post or comment.
As Barbara said, if you have any questions please let us know. Either by sending one of us a PM or by posting on the forum as well. I'm sure that you will find that our members are knowledgeable about the subject of recovery and Suboxone. We have all been there and we know what it is like to have questions.
I look forward to meeting all of you,
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcoming three members
Page 1 of 1