Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcoming Three new members to the Suboxone Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcoming Three new members to the Suboxone Forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming Three new members to the Suboxone Forum   Welcoming Three new members to the Suboxone Forum EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:49 pm

Welcoming Three new members to the Suboxone Forum Christmasjoy

Good Morning,
It gives me great pleasure to let all of you know that we have three new members to the forum.
Their users names are, ccs_bankman, KAYSMYSON & eascusa.
Please lets make them welcome.
To all of you that have just joined our little home here. Please take a minute to look around a get familiar with the workings of the forum. If anyone has any problems in posting let me know and I will be more than happy to help you.
My name is nannamom(Dee) And I am one of the moderators, we have two other moderators on the forum and their user names are Barbara and Beth. Beth is out on an extended leave so I'm not really sure when she will be able to send her welcomes, but Barbara will be along as soon s she can.

If you have any questions about Suboxone or concerns about your recovery let us know, we are happy to do what we can.
I look forward to meeting all of you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee

Last edited by nannamom on Tue 15 Dec 2009, 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
xxxoticaaa

xxxoticaaa

Female
Number of posts : 26
Humor : Sarcastic, Dry
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Welcoming Three new members to the Suboxone Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Three new members to the Suboxone Forum   Welcoming Three new members to the Suboxone Forum EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 8:36 pm

I guess what amazes me about the "SAINTS" at this forum is that no matter how busy they get and how much is on their agenda for the day they always find time to WELCOME new members. And not just some form letter that Welcomes them, but a sincere heartfelt welcome that makes people feel like they belong here. I can't thank them enough for making me feel like I belong, and others will understand this very quickly.
God Bless you all, Lori
www.loris-song.com
"Lori's Song" buy it now online thru Amazon, Barnes and Noble and ask your local bookstores to stock it.
This is my true story of being held captive in a POW camp in Iran. Thanks to God I'm here and I survived.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loris-song.com

Welcoming Three new members to the Suboxone Forum
Page 1 of 1