Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Three new members have joined our Suboxone forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Three new members have joined our Suboxone forum Empty
PostSubject: Three new members have joined our Suboxone forum   Three new members have joined our Suboxone forum EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 12:09 am

Three new members have joined our Suboxone forum Bird_o10
Many welcomes are extended to you, medlife09, tntaylor & plittle1203.
My name is Dee and it is a pleasure to welcome you to our forum. I am one of the moderators of the forum, our other moderator Barbara Rue will be along to welcome you as soon as she sees that you have joined the family.

Please feel free to look around and read the postings of the other members and comment when you see something that interests you.
We'd like it if you would tell us about yourself and how you came to the forum. You may post your story under the Suboxone stories section.
If you have any questions about Suboxone or concerns about your recovery, let us know and we will be more than happy to do what we can to help.
The more involved you become in the forum and the more you educate yourself about Suboxone the better equipped you will be if the need should arise to answer any questions that may come your way.
Please check out our websites they are full of valuable information on the subject of addiction, Suboxone and Methadone.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Three new members have joined our Suboxone forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three new members have joined our Suboxone forum   Three new members have joined our Suboxone forum EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 8:58 pm

Best greetings to all of you. I'm Barbara and so happy to see we have more members to join. It's really great to know there's more and more people who want to get well. It's a long hard fight, but like the say, "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog." It's well worth what you will be going through, through the pain comes the pleasure. I hope you all will stay around and become friends in recovery. Please make yourself at home and stay for a while.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Three new members have joined our Suboxone forum
Page 1 of 1