Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the Suboxone Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome to the Suboxone Forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Suboxone Forum   Welcome to the Suboxone Forum EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 9:03 am

Welcome to the Suboxone Forum Beauti10

Good Morning Everybody,
I hope that you all had a great weekend.
This morning we have four new members to say hello to and welcome.
Please make them feel at home while they reach out for support and information.

Join me in welcoming canyoutakeit007, kentobean8, Janicemarie10 & cfhosick.
It is indeed a pleasure to have all of you with us. Please look around the forum and make your self at home.
I would like to encourage all of you to post your story under the topic; Suboxone Stories. I now that sometimes it can be hard to talk about what you have been through and done in the past, but once you get it all out you will feel so much better. Just having a place to come to and get it all off of your chest can make all the difference in the world.
My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue, and our frequent poster is Beth.
Both of these ladies are wonderful women who have been through so much in their lives but yet always seem to have something positive to say.
If you have any questions about Suboxone or concerns about your recovery, let us know and we will be more than happy to help.
I look forward to meeting all for you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Suboxone Forum   Welcome to the Suboxone Forum EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 4:34 pm

Welcome to the Suboxone Forum Sunflo11
Hello to all of our new members! I am so happy to see that you have made it here! It is such a wonderful place to come for hope, support, friendship & recovery! I urge all of you to look around & read some of the stories of where we have been, what we have been through and where we are now! I am sure that each of you can relate in the same way that we all can regarding what addiction can do to our lives! None of our stories are he same, yet in a larger sense, they are all exactly the same!! Now we are free of that powerful "Master" that made us all do things that we would've never even considered had it not been for our own addiction. I can look back & it disgusts me now, but I wouldn't be who I am today without having been where I have been. And I am pretty much okay with who I am today! I have been on Suboxone for a year and a half & throughout that time period, I am a completely different person. It hasn't been easy & I have had to do the "foot work" but what a relief it has been rather than living as I was- high to high. I wouldn't be alive today if it were not for the Suboxone, in my own opinion. Are any of you new members already on the Suboxone or thinking of starting it? Or are you on Methadone treatment or thinking of starting that? Either way, we have a wealth of information on both the Suboxone Assisted Treatment or the Medical Assisted Treatment of America Inc. ( the links are both available under Dee's (nannamom) name, which is in the post above this one.) You can just press the link & it will take you directly to the website themselves. All of the information on both sites are HON certified, which means that it is completely accurate information with where that information came from available. It can be used for colleges or doctors or government information. It is the most up to date accurate information on the topic of Suboxone and Methadone. Please take a look.
I look forward to hearing more from any of you to let us get to know you & about your story a little bit more. It gets easier & easier to open up to others once you get started. I had never been on any type of forum or chat box or anything before I came onto here & I am just amazed by what can be accomplished by getting to know people who are in the same predicament that I am & can truly understand me and what can be accomplished by opening up to these people. I am so thankful that I did & I hope that any of you will also give it a chance. Just getting your daily stress off of your chest helps so very much in recovery. I look forward to getting to know any of you & hope to hear more back from you soon!
Yours in Recovery,
Beth Welcome to the Suboxone Forum Herz
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Suboxone Forum   Welcome to the Suboxone Forum EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 9:17 pm

Hi Everyone who has just joined.

Dee and Beth are both right. This place has been a haven for me and a safe place I can come to vent what's bothering me or get advice on what to do about getting started to recover. I've been going through some heavy personal stuff right now. I'm sorry I wasn't right here when you joined. I'm in hopes you all will stay and get to know us. You couldn't find a better bunch of people to converse with. All of you just hang in there. You'll find it's worth it. I'm Barbara Rue and been in recovery for three years. I will share with you what I have to give which is a blessing for sure,
Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Suboxone Forum   Welcome to the Suboxone Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Suboxone Forum
Page 1 of 1