Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to our Suboxone Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome to our Suboxone Forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our Suboxone Forum   Welcome to our Suboxone Forum EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 10:44 am

Hello and welcome jerseybill
It is a pleasure to welcome you into our family. My name is Dee, and I am one of the moderators of the forum. We have two other moderators and they will be here as soon as they see that you have joined us to say their hello's and welcome you as well.
Their name are Barbara Rue & Beth.
I'm sure that once you get to know these two ladies you will feel the same as I do about them. They have a knowledge of Suboxone and recovery combined with a kindness that you won't find anywhere else on the net.
If you have any questions or concerns about Suboxone or your recovery, please let us know. We will do what we can to help guide you in the direction that is right for you.
Please take a seat and read the posts of the other members, we would love to hear your story. Please post it under our Suboxone Stories Section. You will find it in the index on the Home page of the forum.
I look forward to meeting you jerseybill.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee

Welcome to our Suboxone Forum FallTreeOwlGetWelcome-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Suboxone Forum   Welcome to our Suboxone Forum EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 2:16 pm

Welcome to our Suboxone Forum Faith11

Hello JerseyBill,
How are you doing today? Hanging in there? My name is Beth & I am a Suboxone patient. I have been on it for a year & a half now and truly believe that it has saved my life! Are you also on Suboxone? Or thinking about starting it? Or the same questions regarding Methadone? I am very happy to see that you are seeking recovery. It's a tough road, but nothing compared to the hell that you have been enduring. And it gets easier & easier as you go & let those painful feelings out. This forum is wonderful for just that. We support, love, encourage & help pick each other up when anyone is having issues that they are struggling with in recovery. I feel so lucky to have found this forum, as I have a place to come where other members understand the exact feelings that I am also enduring. Barbara, one of the other moderators, has a saying that I live by now. "A problem talked about is a problem half solved." It's the truth, read through some of the other posts & you will seee what I mean. In addiction, you feel all alone. You no longer have to ever feel alone again. There are so many amazing people here that have been inflicted with this disease, but are maintaining it today, so I am simply grateful to be alive!
I hope that you will share a little bit about yourself & what it is that you are going through right now. What brought you here JerseyBill?
Looking forward to getting to know you better!
Yours in Recovery,
Beth Welcome to our Suboxone Forum Herz
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Suboxone Forum   Welcome to our Suboxone Forum EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 5:57 am

Hi Jersey Bill,

I'd like to welcome you in with us too. I'm in a short for time right now. I'm one foot out the door to work. I just wanted to make sure to welcome you in to our forum and hope you are in good hands.

I'll be back this evening. Hope to hear back from you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Suboxone Forum   Welcome to our Suboxone Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our Suboxone Forum
Page 1 of 1