Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our Suboxone forum has three new members this morning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Our Suboxone forum has three new members this morning Empty
PostSubject: Our Suboxone forum has three new members this morning   Our Suboxone forum has three new members this morning EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 12:34 pm

Our Suboxone forum has three new members this morning Welcometothegroup2
Good Morning everyone,

I'd would like everyone to please join me if you will in welcome three new members to our family this morning.
Their names are liberty24nala, betterla & Peaceandlove923.

Welcome to all of you. My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of our forum, The Light At The End of The Tunnel. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue she will be here as soon s she can to say hello to you as well. I'm sure that one of our other most active members will be here to along with Barbara and her name is Beth.
If any of you have any questions about Suboxone or are concerned about your recovery please let us know. We are here to help you. Being in recovery can be a bit overwhelming if you don't have anyone that you can go to for answers.
Our Suboxone Assisted Website is also a great source of information for information about Suboxone. If you haven't been there yet, please go and read it now.
For the rules on how or where to post on the forum, we have made it easy for you. just go to the Moderators announcements section of the forum and look for "The forums general rules" That should answer any questions that you might have concerning posting in the forum.
I am looking forward to meeting you.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Our Suboxone forum has three new members this morning   Our Suboxone forum has three new members this morning EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 5:02 pm

Our Suboxone forum has three new members this morning You_ar10

Hello to all three of you who have joined our "home" today! Welcome! cheers
My name is Beth & it always makes me so happy to see that we have another new member, as I know that your struggling to change your life of opiate addiction. (or someone close to you!) This forum is a wonderful support system, as well as other members knowing the "shoes that you are walking in are shoes that we've all been in before"- there is no judgment, nor negativity. We have all done things that we would've never even considered had it not been for our addictions. Having said that, I am very encouraged that today we have not only one person wanting to change their life around, but three!! I'm so glad that your journies have brought you all here. I truly doubt that you'll be disappointed. We have so many caring members who have gone through it all. It's nice to have a place that is strictly confidential to come to release your burdens from your shoulders & to lighten your hearts! I love you
Are any of you currently on the Suboxone or Methadone? Or possibly thinking of starting it? There is so much information available through the links that are located under the moderators names, such as in Dee's above post, all those numbers & sites that are available directly under her name. they are definately worth checking out & full of info! Idea
Also, I hope that you will read along through some of the posts & then let us know a bit about yourselves & your situations as well. It really does help to share! I cannot even tell you the precious friends that I have made here! Like a Star @ heaven
And again, welcome to the forum! I love you
Yours in Recovery,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Our Suboxone forum has three new members this morning   Our Suboxone forum has three new members this morning EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 9:02 pm

Hello everyone. I've been gone for a few days and wow I'm glad to see we have three more members. I hope all of you are in good hands and doing well. If you have any concerns or questions, please ask Dee or I, Barbara. There maybe someone else you can relate to better if you will read some of our stories. If you are like some of us, you are just coming out of not only being addicted, but being abused, ripped off or just abandoned. We will listen to all you have been through cause we have been there too. Let us know how your recovery is going and if you're having any problems. Talking about it is half the battle and doing the foot work is the rest of it. Just know it will only get better from here on. We all raise our swords high in your defense and recovery.

Yours in the recovery,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Suboxone forum has three new members this morning   Our Suboxone forum has three new members this morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Suboxone forum has three new members this morning
Page 1 of 1