Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcoming Lyn B

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcoming Lyn B Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming Lyn B   Welcoming Lyn B EmptyMon 04 May 2009, 12:30 pm

Hi Lyn,

It's strange...I was just writing about my daughter and her middle name is Lyn. I wish so much if you were her. She has several problems to overcome.

Anyway hi and welcome. So glad you made it this far. The first step is the biggest. You can relax now...from now on you will only have little baby steps to make. I wasn't making light of your situation cause I know you are probably hurting real badly right now. Maybe not. I hope not. If you are, you in the right place. You're home if you want to be. If you need help with anything, write back and we will give you phone numbers for help. I don't have anything in front of me right now, but the main number I want you to have is:1-(770) 527-9119. If you don't have money for the call, call them and they will call you back on their 800 number. You take care and let us hear from you. We are arms open type of people and love to hear from new people making it, it keeps my recovery fresh and yours to begin.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcoming Lyn B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Lyn B   Welcoming Lyn B EmptyMon 04 May 2009, 4:27 pm

Hello Lyn b,
My name is Dee, I am the other moderator of the forum. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. We will do whatever we can to help you find the answers.
The phone number that Barbara has given to you is for Dean Vereen and Deborah Shrira, Dean is the President of Medical Assisted Treatment Of America, and Deborah is the CEO, and creator of both the Suboxone Assisted Treatment and Medical Assisted Treatment websites.

Also the makers of Suboxone Reckitt Benckiser have a nurse phone line that you may call. The nurse is available to you Monday-Friday 9a.m.-7p.m. They are closed on weekends and holidays. Their number is: (877)-782-6966
I am looking forward to meeting you Lyn.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcoming Lyn B
Page 1 of 1