Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcoming Joanne5252

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcoming Joanne5252 Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming Joanne5252   Welcoming Joanne5252 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 8:50 am

Hello Joanne, I don't remember welcoming you to our forum and I'd like to do so now. I've been off line for about a week except for a few posts due to some minor foot surgery I had done last week.

I do want you to feel you are invited to post at any time. I like to get to know the people who join us. Some people are more comfortable just reading the posts and getting what they need from this, which is fine, but if you ever hit a hard spot, know you can come here and one of us will jump to help you...or maybe you could help us. You never know, the right words from someone could mean the difference in them making it or not.

You take care.

Yours in the struggle, Barbara Rue, one of the moderators
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcoming Joanne5252 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Joanne5252   Welcoming Joanne5252 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:05 pm

Welcoming Joanne5252 Onlyfr10

Good Morning Joanne5252,
My name is Nannamom but most people call me Dee, and I am the other moderator here at A Light At The End Of The Tunnel. In reading Barbara's post to you, I had to wonder how we missed welcoming you to the family, as we always try to stay on top of new members. At one point we were new here just like you. I just went back to our members area to see when you joined so that I could figure out how I miss you as well. And do you know what I found? You and I became members on the very same day. I remember that day, I was so excited to be here, so happy that Deborahs had opened a new forum for us to go to where we could come together and share with one another. I didn't know how to post, or where to post. I was lost.
I guess you and I have our forum "birthday" on the same day.

Now, I would like to join Barbara in welcoming you to our family. We have come a long way since we have joined, everyday, we have new members, every day there is hope for one more person in recovery.
I'd like to hear from you to see how your doing and where you are in your recovery, if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. We are here for you. We have many fine people in our family.
If like Barbara said, you would just like to erad and get what you need from that, it is okay. bUt please check in every now and then, even if it is just to say hello and let us know how you are.
You joined this forum for a reason, and we would like to help. I will end this post now, I have others to look at, yeasterday was a busy day for me and I was not able to be here as much as I like. Enjoy the day,
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcoming Joanne5252
Page 1 of 1