Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcoming ToRiFn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcoming ToRiFn Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming ToRiFn   Welcoming ToRiFn EmptySat 27 Jun 2009, 11:13 am

Welcome ToRiFn,

I'm happy to see another member has joined. If you are in need of anything or have questions, please feel free to post what they are and Dee or I, Barbara will do our best to help you out. We are both moderators of this forum and honestly care about you. We have both been where you are no matter what phase you are in. Listed below are numbers for your use also. Just remember you are not alone and we will do all we can for you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcoming ToRiFn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming ToRiFn   Welcoming ToRiFn EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 7:56 pm

Hi ToRiFn,
My name is Dee and I am sorry that I was not here to welcome you sooner.
I had to take a couple of days off as I have been ill. But I am back now and I have to tell you I really missed everybody here.
If you have any questions or if there is anything that we can do for you, please let us know.
I look forward to meeting you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcoming ToRiFn
Page 1 of 1