Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Photo Albums for forum members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Photo Albums for forum members Empty
PostSubject: Photo Albums for forum members   Photo Albums for forum members EmptyMon 29 Dec 2008, 8:32 pm

Hello everybody,
I was just reading a post that Beth wrote to Mez. She mentioned wanting to put her family pictures on here. It can be done, and you don't have to be a computer genious to do it. ( believe me I know ) All members have the ability to vreate their own albums.
Look up ^^ above to where it says "Gallery" click on that. Then you will see where it says personal albums. Follow the directions and you can all make your own personal albums for pictures to enjoy. Now that I have given all of you something fun to do. Good luck, and have fun.
Yours
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Photo Albums for forum members   Photo Albums for forum members EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 9:29 am

Just A Note:
When you are trying to create a photo album, and you want to add more pictures, it will be alot easier on you if you upload only one picture at a time. I have posted some snow pics of last week, for you to view. just click on Gallery and choose user oersonal albums. Then choose Nannamoms personal album.
Yours
Dee
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Photo Albums for forum members   Photo Albums for forum members EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 3:32 pm

Dee,
Thank you for the directions as I seem to be an idiot at trying to figure these type of things out!! I'm going to try to get some pics on here this afternoon.
Love,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Photo Albums for forum members   Photo Albums for forum members EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 5:52 pm

Beth,
If you need any help, just say the word. Let me know what you need and what time you will be here, maybe we can set up a time and I can help you.
Yours
Dee
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Photo Albums for forum members   Photo Albums for forum members EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 7:01 pm

Beth,
You did fine on putting your pictures on the Forum Gallery. What a beautiful family you have. You look like such a happy woman. I agree Nadine does not look to be 13 she looks like she is much older.
Wonderful job my friend cheers
Your
Dee

Last edited by nannamom on Wed 31 Dec 2008, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.

PostSubject: Re: Photo Albums for forum members   Photo Albums for forum members EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 8:00 pm

Hi Dee,
Thank you! I think I finally got it figured out. Idea I put a bunch of pictures on there.. (as you probably noticed!) I also tried to put on a small video from Christmas morning, but it wouldn't seem to accept it. The forum never said that it was rejected, but I'd get it downloaded & it wouldn't ever show up in my album. Question I may go back & try to figure it out again later. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you for the directions on how to get them put on here.
I figured I'd put pics of all of us on here as I'm always talking about everyone. I always like being able to put a face with a name. Nadine is the oldest & she's 13, but yes, she looks much older! It scares me! affraid Caroline is 2 & Matty Boy is 1. Ornery rugrats! I love you I feel so very blessed with my family!
I was also looking at your pictures while I was in there & I couldn't believe how much snow you have there! Ours is already melted all away, so we have that nice, gray slush, mushy in the days & re-freezes at night. Yuck! It's definately not worth taking pictures of as its disgusting! When its this cold, I'd rather have the pretty snow like you do & can be out to enjoy winter sports. Do you do any skiing yourself? Or skating? I realize that you most likely won't be able to this year with having your recent injuries, but I didn't know if it was something you normally enjoyed? I really love to ski! Very Happy I don't ever get out as often as I like, especially the past few years with pregnancies & young babies. Heck, I don't even get out of the house as often as I like due to those babies.Wink You know how that goes..Exclamation But I'm right where I need to be right now & where those kids need me to be! Sometimes it seems overwhelming, but I wouldn't want it any other way. And I know from our oldest that time flies by soo fast, I'm trying to just slow down & enjoy this time with them! Am I even making sense? Question
I need to go for now & get their pj's on, but as my hubby is still out of town, it makes it easier for me to come & get back on here later. I hope all is well with you & to talk with you soon!

Love,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Photo Albums for forum members   Photo Albums for forum members EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 8:20 pm

Hi girls,
I've another question for the technologically advanced of those in the group. Wink How am I able to put a picture on my profile? Like Dee has the star right now & Mez has her self portrait, etc. I haven't figured that part out yet? Idea
Could somebody let me know whenever you get a chance? Thank you!

Yours,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Photo Albums for forum members   Photo Albums for forum members EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 8:55 pm

I finally figured it out. Exclamation I may have to hurry up & change my picture off of there, but I'm so glad to know how to do it!!
Of course, I'm off to change stinky diapers, what else is new?? Yuck!!
Talk to everyone soon.
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Photo Albums for forum members   Photo Albums for forum members EmptyWed 31 Dec 2008, 12:00 am

Beth,
To post your picture in the profile. Look up above to where it says " profile" click on that. The click on Avitar. And you should see how to upload your picture. Let me know if you need me.
Dee
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Photo Albums for forum members   Photo Albums for forum members EmptyWed 31 Dec 2008, 1:45 pm

Hi Dee, thanks for your guideance with putting pictures in our alblums and on the forum. You were very kind and patient with me. I know a lot about detox, but very little about using a computer. I've learned so much since I've been with you. cheers I hope you are having a beautiful day and staying warm. It's warming up here, but I had to have the heater on for my newest baby parakeets...three so far! I can't wait untill they come out their box and out in the cage. This is just one of the joys I can have since I got clean. I have to go put my foot up for a while. I've got to go out and brush the horses and wash Basks' eyes. The vet is coming for their shots and clean out Basks' tear ducks. Nothing serious. It's real sandy here and being an Arabian, this is one thing they can't tolerate. I'm going to also work on copying some pictures to go in my Alblum. I've got to get new batterys for my camera. I may have erased what I had on there, but going to take some more. Love, Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo Albums for forum members   Photo Albums for forum members Empty

Back to top Go down

Photo Albums for forum members
Page 1 of 1