Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to all new members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome to all new members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to all new members   Welcome to all new members EmptyThu 13 Nov 2008, 11:00 am

I see that we have some new members here. I just wanted to pop by and welcome all of you to the new forum. Deborah has worked really hard to create a safe place that we can all come to and feel free to discuss any problems that we may be having with Suboxone. If any of you have any questions or just simply want to say hi, jump right in and feel welcome.
Barbara is the moderator, and Deborah, the administrator are always here to help. My name is nannamom and I've been on Subs for going on 3 years now. It is a great thing to never have to worry about waking up sick or haveing to hunt the roads for pills again.
Sending warm wishes to all of you
nannamom

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome to all new members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to all members   Welcome to all new members EmptyThu 13 Nov 2008, 9:25 pm

Nannamom thanks for the kind compliments. I couldn't ask for a nicer person to be with Razz No matter how far we go with this forum, I'll always remember how good you were to me. I went by my doctors office and she gave me enough samples of 75 mgs of Synthroid for two months and then get tested again. I hope this regulates me cause I can't stand to be hot or cold when it's not right. As for my Subs, yes, I'm still on 4 mgs a day. Sometimes just 2 depending on how I feel. I'm going to close for now and get ready for bed. 4:30 comes early. Oh, have you tried to take your dose before you go to bed so you don't have to when you wake up? I've been doing it for the past week and this way I can have my coffee when i wake up and don't feel bad when I wake up. Let me know what you think. Love much, Barbara
Back to top Go down

Welcome to all new members
Page 1 of 1