Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome all new members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome all new members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 8:13 pm

Welcome to all of our latest members to The light at the end of the tunnel. We are a support forum for current and future Suboxone patients and their family members who are seeking information about Suboxone or just need a little support.

It is great to have all of you here with us. Sometimes joining an online forum can be scary especially when or if you don't know what to expect. You might have some questions about treatment but don't know how to ask.

The best way to go about finding the information you need is to just ask. We have been there, trust me I know. We all know what it is like to wonder how you are going to feel once you start treatment. Or maybe your wondering if you have been on Suboxone long enough. Whatever the question, we are here for YOU.
Please take a moment to introduce yourself. Stop by, say hi or join us in chat.

Our moderator "Blue Eyes" is always available to you and is waiting to hear from you just as all of our other members are.
Give us a chance, we care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 8:23 pm

Welcome to our little forum family !

As Dee mentioned we host a live chat twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30 pm EST.

It generally runs an hour to an hour and a half.

Everyone is welcome. If you need to talk or have questions about your medication, your dosing, your dose amounts, or just want to meet others going through what your going through.

See you at chat !

Blue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:43 am

Hello New members! My name is Jasmine. I just wanted to say that I was a new member once! I remember a few months ago when I would just read on this forum because I was too afraid to post anything!
Thinking back now I don't know why I was afraid! And I know now I had NO reason to be afraid! Like Blue Eyes said we are a little forum family. We are a close little group and we welcome new members with open arms!

Like Dee said before whether you're already in recovery and have questions or you have questions about starting recovery, the best thing you can do is ask! The first step may seem a bit hard, but once you post your first post, you'll see how nice everyone on this forum is and how supportive they are! And I promise you NOBODY will judge you on this forum!

I have found the perfect support system here on this forum and I wouldn't give it up for the world! I love everyone here on the forum and they have shown so much love to me! I want you new members to be able to experience what I have so I encourage you to post! And join us in our chats! They are very fun and its a good fast way to get your questions answered.

A good example of how much the ladies I this forum care is.. I was in the hospital I was very sick and Blue Eyes started a thread for people to know that I was back in the hospital and fr people to pray for me! They care so much here! And I am lucky to have them! I love you I honestly don't know what I'd do without them.

I guess I shared all this in hopes that you new members, or even readers who haven't joined yet, can see what a wonderful place thAs forum is and encourage you to post. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome all new members
Page 1 of 1