Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two more new members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Two more new members Empty
PostSubject: Two more new members   Two more new members EmptyWed 18 Feb 2009, 8:50 pm

Family,
We have two new members to welcome.
Please join me in welcoming trixhamer and Sandy to our home.
Between yesterday and today we have had a total of five new members join the forum. Isn't that great! Exclamation
It is so exciting to see so many new people in recovery and to have them come here makes it even better.

trixhamer & Sandy,
If there is anything that you need or if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We will do what we can to help you. Feel free to post anytime the mood strikes you. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.
My name is Dee, I have been in recovery for going on seven years now. I am on Suboxone, the first four years I was on Methadone. I am 50 years old and most of my life I spent taking opiates, towards then end of my using I had gotten into heroin. so believe me when I tell you what a lifesaver these two medications have been for me. cheers I no longer have the desire to spend the day searching for something to help me get through the day.
Barbara Rue is our other moderator, she will be along later on tonight to welcome you as well.
I'm off to the other posts of the day, make yourselves at home.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Two more new members   Two more new members EmptyThu 19 Feb 2009, 1:59 am

Welcoming trixhamer and Sandy,

It is wonderful to have two more people join our forum, but even more to know you have taken the big step up to recovery. I'm in late from work and not much for words at the moment. I did want to welcome you and warmly ask you to introduce yourselves to us.

I'm going to trod off to bed as it's 1 am and I'm to be back up at 4:30. Please feel free to read our posts and get to know us.

My best to you both,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Two more new members   Two more new members EmptyFri 20 Feb 2009, 12:16 am

Hi Trixhamer and Sandy, I am popping in just to say hi and welcome. I am one of the newer members and I been on Suboxone for 6 months now. This forum has been a life saver for me. If both of you get a chance we would love to get to know you. Cathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two more new members   Two more new members Empty

Back to top Go down

Two more new members
Page 1 of 1