Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcoming another member, shelleymfields

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcoming another member, shelleymfields Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming another member, shelleymfields   Welcoming another member, shelleymfields EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 10:42 pm

Welcome Shelley,

So glad you have found and joined our forum. You're going to love it and be in good hands. If you are able, please let us know about you, what you are going through. If we can be of any help, it would be a joy to help you along the way. I'm Barbara. Dee and Beth will be with you as soon as they see you have joined. Be confident about things working out for you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara

Last edited by nannamom on Fri 06 Nov 2009, 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name correction)
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Welcome Shelley!   Welcoming another member, shelleymfields EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 4:03 pm

Welcoming another member, shelleymfields Babies10

Welcome Shelley!!
I am so glad to see yet another member join our precious forum! Welcoming another member, shelleymfields Icon_cheers It always makes me feel very happy inside that someone who is going through that torture & vicious cycle of an opiate addiction is getting out and getting out alive!! Praise God! My name is Beth & I am one of the moderators here along with Barbara & Dee, as well as being a Suboxone patient for right about 20 months. My first year was such a blur that it went so fast, but I am really looking forward to that 2 year mark!
Are you also currently in recovery & considering using Suboxone as a maintenance medication or are you already on it & looking for others who are in the same situation as yourself? Or are you a Methadone patient who is considering switching to Suboxone? If you are a Methadone patient & are not planning on switching, you are welcome just the same!!! We do not discriminate against the way that anyone is working their own recoveries, if it is woking for them!! We do not permit anyone to ridicule nor put down any of our members, as we are like a second family here & we support, encourage, love & help each other through our daily struggles while in recovery!! I hope that you would like to become part of that!! All you need to do is open up & share about yourself & what you are currently going through. Tell us what brought you here to decide to become a member & lighten that load on your shoulders Shelley! Let us know how we can help you!! I really look forward to getting to know you better & truly hope to hear from you soon! Welcoming another member, shelleymfields Star3
Welcome home Shelley!
Yours in Recovery,
Beth Welcoming another member, shelleymfields Herz
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming another member, shelleymfields   Welcoming another member, shelleymfields EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 6:10 pm

Welcoming another member, shelleymfields T2goth10

Hi Shelley It is indeed always a pleasure to welcome someone new into our little community. If you should have any questions or concerns about Suboxone or your recovery please don't hesitate to let us know. We will do what we can to help.
If you are currently a Suboxone patient how long have you been taking it? How is your treatment going for you and what about your Suboxone provider? Are you getting everything you need to help you discover the joys of being normal?
When you are up to it, please tell us a little bit about yourself.
I am looking forward to meeting you,
Yours in recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming another member, shelleymfields   Welcoming another member, shelleymfields Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming another member, shelleymfields
Page 1 of 1