Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Family Member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

A New Family Member Empty
PostSubject: A New Family Member   A New Family Member EmptyFri 09 Jan 2009, 10:54 pm

Many warm welcomes to you abby67,
MY name is Dee, and I am one of the moderators here, our other moderator is Barbara Rue, she isn't able to be here right now to welcome you as she has just had surgery this week, but she will be back as soon as she can. If there is anything that you need please don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help you. We have many great people here that really do care. I am sure that they will be here soon to welcome you as well.
Please take a look around and read the posts of others. When you feel comfortable, please tell us a little bit about yourself, I am anxious to hear about how your life has changed.
Just rememebr if you need anything we are here.
Yours In Recovery
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

A New Family Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Family Member   A New Family Member EmptySun 11 Jan 2009, 9:33 pm

Hey Abby, nice to meet you! I'm Barbara and I'd like to warmly welcome you to our place. We have had so many new people join in the last week. It's just wonderful to have all of you. I hope you like it here and will stay and grow with us. I'd like to hear from you, but if you just want to read the posts for a while, be our guest. You are invited to be here any time you are lonely or need to read our information.

I've got to go get ready for bed to go to the doctor tomorrow. Don't be a stranger.

Yours in the struggle, Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down

A New Family Member
Page 1 of 1