Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another new member SpicySuz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Another new member SpicySuz Empty
PostSubject: Another new member SpicySuz   Another new member SpicySuz EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 12:10 pm

Another new member SpicySuz Peachg11

Welcome to the family spicysuz.
It is a pleasure to welcome you with open arms, I am one of the moderators of the forum. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue. She is busy working today, but usually checks in when she gets home and is able.
She will be here to welcome you then I am sure.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about Suboxone or your recovery please let us know and we will be more than happy to answer your questions.
Our goal is to not only help you but to offer you the support that you need while in recovery.
I look forward to meeting you SpicySuz
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
SpicySuz

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Another new member SpicySuz   Another new member SpicySuz EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 8:13 pm

not sure im sending these posts right .. can anyone see me ?
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Another new member SpicySuz   Another new member SpicySuz EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 1:29 am

Hi spicySuz,
Yes, your message did show up.
I did want to let you know that I did receive your private message and did post back to you.
My reply is in your message box. To get to that area, look at the top of this page and click on the button that says Mp.
When you want to reply to a post on the forum, look at the top of the post that your are reading and click on the reply button as you just did.
It may take a little while to learn how to get around the forum. If you need any help let us know.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new member SpicySuz   Another new member SpicySuz Empty

Back to top Go down

Another new member SpicySuz
Page 1 of 1