Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another new member to welcome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Another new member to welcome Empty
PostSubject: Another new member to welcome   Another new member to welcome EmptySat 02 May 2009, 10:10 am

Welcome Daisy09,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Suboxone Forum, The Light At The End Of The Tunnel.
To introduce myself, my name is Dee, I am one of the moderators. We have two moderators on this forum. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue. She will be here at some point today to say hello to you as well.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Feel free to read the posts of the other members, you may also comment if you would like to.

Please post your story in the section of Suboxone Stories. I believe that once we get our stories out, we feel much better about who we are and where we came from. The past is in the past.
I have to run for now. It is time for me to get caught up on some emails that need answering.
If you need me, just let me know and I will be here.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Another new member to welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member to welcome   Another new member to welcome EmptySun 03 May 2009, 12:38 am

Hi Daisy,

I'm Barbara, the other half. Dee has pretty much covered everything you have to know to get started. If you need anything, let us know. Good luck to you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Another new member to welcome
Page 1 of 1