Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another new member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Another new member   Another new member EmptyFri 06 Mar 2009, 10:40 am

Good morning and Welcome Gary87,
My name is Dee one of the moderators of the forum. It is a pleasure to welcome you.
Our other moderator will be here soon to welcome you as well. Her name is Barbara Rue, a wonderful lady and I am sure that she will do what she can to make you feel at home.
Please take your time and look around the forum, if you see something you would like to comment on or if you have any questions you would like to ask feel free to do so.
We are always happy to help you in any way that we can.
When you feel comfortable I'd like to hear a little bit about you. As for myself I have been in recovery for going on 7 years. And I can tell you that if it weren't for being able to take a medication to help me manage my addiction I would never have made it this far.
I look forward to meeting you.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptyFri 06 Mar 2009, 10:57 pm

Good evening Gary87,

I'm Barbara and would like to welcome you to our forum. Please feel at ease to tell us about yourself and how we can help. I'm on my third year of recovery and doing well. We are all understanding and ready to be of assistance to you in any way we can. Make yourself at home and let us hear from you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Another new member
Page 1 of 1