Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to our new member

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome to our new member Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our new member   Welcome to our new member EmptySun 30 Nov 2008, 8:02 pm

Welcome Mrshale06,
My name is nannamom and I am one of the moderators here. I have been on Suboxone for about 2 1/2 years now. How are you doing? If there's any questions that you may have please feel welcome to post and we will try to help you in any way that we can.
nannamom

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new member   Welcome to our new member EmptyMon 01 Dec 2008, 5:42 pm

Hi Mrshale06,
I'm glad to see that you've also found this site. I just found it about a week or two ago & I already feel that some of the people here have become my friends. I have felt welcomed since the first time I came on here & comfortable to bring up issues with others who understand this struggle. I started taking Suboxone this past May & honestly believe it has changed my life! Are you also taking the Subs? How is it working for you? How long have you been on it? It seems to me that it does get easier & easier as time goes by (at least, that's what I hold onto) My life has definitely improved in the last 7 months. I'd love to hear how you are doing, if your life is also improving & really anything that you'd like to share. The admin & moderators on here are compassionate & educated- they will try to answer any type of questions you may have and also be a friend. I'm very thankful for these ladies & this site. Anyways, welcome! Hope you are doing well & to hear back from you soon,
BFye
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new member   Welcome to our new member EmptyMon 01 Dec 2008, 11:01 pm

Hi Mrshale08. Welcome aboard. Let us get to know you and if you have any questions, just ask. I'm Barbara Rue and here to guide you, help you or to share my experience, strength and hope with you. I work during the day most days, but will answer as soon as I can. Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new member   Welcome to our new member Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our new member
Page 1 of 1