Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yeah another new member

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Yeah another new member Empty
PostSubject: Yeah another new member   Yeah another new member EmptySun 28 Dec 2008, 6:34 pm

Welcome znewell,
To our home. I'm Dee, one of the moderators here at A Light At The End Of The Tunnel. My dear friend Barbara Rue is the other moderator. She as well as the other family members will be along at some point this evening to welcome you.
How are you? We are growing by leaps and bounds, and bounds and leaps. ( MY bit of humor there)
Please when your up to it and feel comfortable jump in and let us knwo a little about you. May I ask where you are from? WE have member from all over the place here. I believe the farthest away would be our dear Mez.. Wait until you meet her. She's a gem. Then we have Beth. Our little moma.Smile
But I will let them tell you more about themselves. We are here for you if you have any questions please ask. There is usually someone here at all times.
It is good to meet you.
Yours In Recovery
Dee

Yeah another new member Little10
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Yeah another new member   Yeah another new member EmptySun 28 Dec 2008, 8:56 pm

Hello ZNewell,
Welcome to the forum! Our family here is growing every day!! cheers It's really cool to see more & more people reaching out to each other. Very Happy Are you on Suboxone? Or are you thinking of going on it? I have been on it since last May & believe that it has saved my life! Exclamation I had tried to quit many times & in many ways before, with limited success.. I had a period of sobriety for a little over two years, but ended up relapsing & not quitting! But this time was soo much worse because I had gone from Vicodins or Lortabs to the OCs & it was going from bad to worse real quick!No I'd pretty much given up hope.. I feel that I am a different person today! Thank God!! And Suboxone! Exclamation I'd love to hear how its going for you, if your comfortable to share. This is a great place to discuss any issues you may come across or if you ever have any questions, the moderators & members of this group are amazing!! As Dee said, there are people from all over & the bonds that are being created are tight. Our stories are shockingly similar, well maybe not so much our past stories as where we are now in recovery. I encourage you to stick around & keep reading the posts, hopefully we'll hear more about you soon!
I need to keep this quick this evening because I have crying babies at my feet. Crying or Very sad Too early to go to bed for the night, but they are melting down right before my eyes. Sleep It's been a long week with the holidays!! santa Did you have a nice Christmas as well? Do you have children? Where are you from? Sorry about all the questions, I get so curious to get to know new people & hear about what you have going on. I don't mean to intrude though & only mean to make you feel welcomed! Hope to hear back from you. Have a safe New Years!

Yours,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Yeah another new member   Yeah another new member EmptySun 28 Dec 2008, 10:00 pm

Hi Znewell, I'm Barbara, the other moderator for our forum, welcoming you with opened arms and in hopes you are doing well with your recovery. The Light At The End Of The Tunnel has only been started for a few months now and has grown to many members already. What's really great is we are from different places and different lives, but we all get along well. I've been on suboxone for two years and a few months. The greatest joy I've had is the change in me and the caring from our forum family here. Am in hopes you feel at home here with us and will share what's going on in your life. If you have any questions you want answered, please feel free to ask. Someone is always around and can direct you to where ever you need to be. So glad you are here and welcome you again. Yours in the return, Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down
Mez

Mez

Female
Number of posts : 63
Humor : it's coming back.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Yeah another new member   Yeah another new member EmptyMon 29 Dec 2008, 4:25 am

Hi Znewell, Just thought I'd say hi to you as well. I hope you find some great support here. I have. These women are so helpful with anything thats going on. It's like having a personal support group whenever you want. Suboxone has changed my life dramatically and finding this forum has given my recovery and life in general a HUGE boost. Even my family have noticed a positive change in me since I have opened up to these 'bloody marvellous' people.

I'm from Melbourne, Australia and love hearing where everyone is from. I hope to hear from you whenever you feel like it. Cheers. Mez. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah another new member   Yeah another new member Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeah another new member
Page 1 of 1