Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcoming another member, Paco2006

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcoming another member, Paco2006 Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming another member, Paco2006   Welcoming another member, Paco2006 EmptyMon 12 Jan 2009, 10:14 pm

Greetings to you, Paco. Glad to see another member has joined. Permit me to introduce myself, the name's Barbara Rue, I'm one of the two moderators here; the other is Dee. Dee will be here shortly to welcome you in shortly.

Sorry to have taken so long to get to you...Dee and I both have had injuries and surgery to go through. Please don't feel like you were being overlooked cause we get tickled at every addition we have join. This means another addict is trading in his or her pain for a chance at a new life.

You can read through some of the posts and see for yourself a person who has gone from being scared and sick to being secure and saved from the drudgery of pill seeking and doctor shopping. My hope is you will stay around and let us share what we have found in The Light At The End Of The Tunnel.

The web site is: www.SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.org

If you need to call 24/7, the number is:1-(770)527-9119. If you can't pay for the call, call and leave a message for someone to call you back within 24 hours, if not sooner. There are a lot of calls coming in day and night because of opiate abuse being at a epidemic level.

We have information and help for people on Suboxone or Methadone. You can read in Frequently Asked Questions for answers or you can certainly post to one of us and we will do our trusted best to find a solution to your needs. We are all everyday people from all over the country who began just like you...strung out and stuck. Paco, you are the most important person on our forum right now. You have stepped up to do better, this is the beginning of your recovery. If you need to talk, we are here for you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming another member, Paco2006   Welcoming another member, Paco2006 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 1:59 pm

Welcome paco2006,
This is Dee, the other moderator here at A Light At The End Of The Tunnel. It is my pleasure to be able to join Barbara in welcoming you to the best forum on the net.
As Barbara stated, please if you have any questions please feel free to ask. What ever you may need we are here to help you.
When you are comfortable please jump in and share any fears or concerns that you may have.
If you happen to read a post from someone and are able to help them, feel free to do that as well.
We are a group that believes the key to gaining sucess is to share. And as Barbara always says, " A problem talked about, is a problem half solved"
Let us know if you need anything.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming another member, Paco2006   Welcoming another member, Paco2006 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2009, 9:15 am

Good morning, Paco:
This message isn't directed to just you...I picked you because you were the last to join. Dee, myself and our followers give a lot of ourselves into replying to members who join and step up to do something about their lives concerning opiate abuse. Believe me, I would do it if it was just us few answering each other and I want to say this as kindly as I can...I would like to hear from some of you, if not but just a hi, I'm doing okay or I'm not doing okay. All that is said stays on this forum and your information is safe. We would not use people for anything but to help them get off this awful, dangerous and deadly lifestyle. I want nothing but to give what has been given to me which has led to a precious change in my life. At 65 years old, I have made it. I beat the odds that I would die trying to withdraw. I'm going to die some day, but not now and not because of an overdose or withdraws. Thank you!
It does my heart and very soul good to hear how you are making it. The young ones, whose lives are so precious and our future is in their hands...it's imparative that we reach them and turn them around. We have over 50 members whom have joined and about eight of us responding to each other. We would just like to be acknowledged once in a while...and you don't even have to, if you don't want to. I'm not asking you to speak if you don't want to, but I guarantee you will get a world of good out of it if you did. As recovering abusers, all we know is to take and not give. We learn to trust and give as we recover more and more. As we give, we get back more and more. This is how it works.
I want everybody to have a grand day as the weather turns colder and colder, but let our hearts warm each other inside where it needs to be nurtured and touched.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara, moderator and mentor
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming another member, Paco2006   Welcoming another member, Paco2006 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2009, 10:30 am

Hey guys,

I'm at home and getting pretty bored with it all...won't some of you post to keep me entertained? I know there's one of you who could use some interaction. I know I feel a lot better after I've talk to someone. No matter what it is...it doesn't have to be drug related. I know in the past just one little problem has pushed me into experimenting again.

I'm having some computer work done today, but I can get a message in to reply once in a while.

I really, really care about people and would love to hear from someone new today. You are important, so won't you let us hear from you?

Yours in the struggle, Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming another member, Paco2006   Welcoming another member, Paco2006 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2009, 12:57 pm

Hi Ms. Barbara, sunny
I realize that I'm not a new member, but wanted to say hello & send my love your way! I'd also love to hear from some of the other members & get to know them better, as that's what we're here for!! Getting better & helping each other through the struggles.. Hope your feeling good today!! Stay warm!
Love,
Bethy I love you
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming another member, Paco2006   Welcoming another member, Paco2006 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2009, 3:28 pm

Hi Bethy,
So glad you backed me up, so I'm not thought of as a nag.lol
I have a few seconds while a friend is updating and scanning my machine.
I thought we had a new member, but I don't see them yet. I'll look again.
No you're not a new member, you're family! You give 100% on helping and sharing...you must know how much this means. We are talking life or death situations. We are not just a chat house, we help each other make it in a messed up world that is on a run away. I'm serious when I talk about struggling.
I got to close for now and let Crickette do some more.
Be back asap.
Yours,
Ms. Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming another member, Paco2006   Welcoming another member, Paco2006 EmptyFri 16 Jan 2009, 5:27 pm

Hi Ms. Barbara,
I do feel like we are a family here! I feel like I can talk to many of you better than I can my own family, as we can all understand where we've been & where we are now! And as we both know, some days are still a struggle!! And you never know when it's going to hit you.. I'm trying to look at it like, at least its hitting me less & less often with the more time that passes.. Everyday I tell myself that today will be a good day & then try to live up to that to make it be a great day! (or as good as can be!) It seems to work out alot better than thinking about how many pills I had until I was going to be sick, etc. I was going through life dreading the time passing because that meant that I needed to come up with more & more pills to survive!! That's no way to live life, as we know all too well! I'm so thankful to be out of that cycle. It's inspiring for me to come onto here, seeing people who are succeeding after opiate abuse! I gain strength & encouragement while here! I really rely on this forum & the friends, like you & Dee, as well as starting to get to know a few of the others, that I've met here!! I wish that more members would start to share, as I know that you do as well. I just don't know if they realize how much healing comes from just getting things out with others, like yourself! I am so thankful for this forum! I love you
I need to go peel an apple, so that I can get the babies a snack to hold them over until dinnertime. Hope all is well with you in Sunny Florida today & to hear from you soon!
Love Your Friend,
Bethy I love you
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming another member, Paco2006   Welcoming another member, Paco2006 EmptySat 17 Jan 2009, 9:04 pm

Hey Paco,
How you doing? Fine, I hope.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming another member, Paco2006   Welcoming another member, Paco2006 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming another member, Paco2006
Page 1 of 1