Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Friendships

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Forum Friendships Empty
PostSubject: Forum Friendships   Forum Friendships EmptyFri 02 Oct 2009, 10:26 am

Forum Friendships Email_11

Hello everyone-
I hope that you are all having a great day. After all, it is Friday!! Forum Friendships Icon_cheers
I came across this picture that I posted above & thought that it fit so very well. I never even realized how close you could get to a person over the computer, as I have never been on any forums or chat rooms or anything before finding this site. Yet, I have made my very best friendships right here on this very forum & am so thankful to have found this precious site. I just wanted to share it with all of you, as I found it to be so very true! I hope that any of you enjoy it as much as I have & know that you always have a friend here!! No matter what, when, where or how- we are here for each other & what a comforting thought to know in your heart that you always have someone that is praying for you & sincerely cares about you & your recovery! I most certainly can tell you that it helps me to be able to open up & share my thoughts & feelings with other members who understand exactly what I am going through also.
Thank you all so very much for being here & being true friends!!
Okay, I am keeping this short as I am needing to get myself ready to go to my first appointment of the day. I will let you know how they turn out (the appointments, that is) I know that some of you have been praying hard for me & I sincerely appreciate it, as you have helped make today's appointment with the provider an act of God. I still cannot believe this is really happening. I am trying soo very hard to not get my hopes up too much, but I just cannot help it! (cuz I need it so much!)
Talk to you all later with the "results" of the day! Please pray harder than ever for the next couple of hours & that this doctor will accept me, HELP ME!
Love to you all! Forum Friendships Star3
Your Friend in Recovery,
Beth Forum Friendships Herz
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Forum Friendships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Friendships   Forum Friendships EmptyFri 02 Oct 2009, 10:43 pm

Hi Beth,

You are a very special kind of lady. I'm praying for you and sending you angels to watch over you. Just hang on. I wish I could do more for you than just send my thoughts and wishes. I'm sure things will work out.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Forum Friendships
Page 1 of 1