Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Changes on the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Changes on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Changes on the forum   Changes on the forum EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 1:59 pm

Changes on the forum Images12

Good afternoon,
If it appears that some of your posts have been edited or moved, your not loosing your mind- they have. This afternoon I had to move some of the posts into the proper catagory to make it easy for our new members and people who view our forum on a regular basis to make sure it is kept up to HonCode standards.
When doing this, I accidently merged a couple of the topics and am unable to switch them back, once they are moved, that's it, they stay that way.
I didn't want to take away from any of the postings so I had to copy and paste everything back to where they should be. Since I had to re create the posts, they appear to be from me but at the top of each post it states who made the original post.

I apologize to all of you for any inconvenience.
Have a wonderful sunshine day,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Changes on the forum
Page 1 of 1