Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Helping the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Helping the forum Empty
PostSubject: Helping the forum   Helping the forum EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 12:18 am

Hi Everyone,

As you know our forum is self-supporting without any help from any outside aide. I'm taking it upon myself to ask any of you that have a little extra to share for the cause of our recovery. At the bottom of each post is a place for contributions. I don't want anyone to feel you have to contribute, but it would help out tremendously if each of you could give a small amount. If you are sending flowers or planning a trip, you can use the offerings of our forum.

Whether you give or not, you are all still as welcome as ever to be here. I'm sure most of you don't know you can donate what you can. I don't want you to feel as though you have to. I'm just making a jesture of goodwill to help in so many ways.

I'm just getting in from work and had to check to see if everyone was okay before I went to bed tonight. You all are the utmost in my life. I've learned so much from all of you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Helping the forum
Page 1 of 1