Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post correction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Post correction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post correction   Post correction EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 4:13 pm

Dee,
Thank you for fixing my color ignorance above. Normally, anytime that I want to change color for a specific quote or whatever, I already have it written out & just go back to highlight that one part, then it goes back to normal. Like at the top of my above post when I quoted in yellow, it was highlighted, then the rest just stayed white. Still trying to figure out all the special tricks, etc. Idea And you know me, I absolutely love the "Emotions" box- not just having all smiley faces! It seems like those expressions help me to describe my situation better than what my words can at times. cyclops You know what I'm saying.. Suspect haha
Also, I was wondering if you know why certain words turn green & are underlined throughout the posts? At first, I thought it was only words pertaining to addiction or Suboxone, but recently I've noticed other words that show up that way as well. It doesn't matter any, I just noticed that it had started doing that, as it hasn't always done it.. If I were to click on these certain words, would it take me to another site? Just curious...
Also, your PM was FAR from a book & I'm going there next to reply to my new messages. I'm glad that your assertiveness payed off for you for your transportation issues. It's ridiculous that these agencies have you make all of these appointments, yet already know your situation regarding how difficult it is to get there! Your one tough cookie girl!
Talk to you soon.
Love,
B I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Post correction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post correction   Post correction EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 5:01 pm

HI Beth,
I'm not sure about why the letters are underlined, unless maybe it is a grammar correction. Are you typing it directly here on the forum or in a editing program on your computer. I know that if you use spell check it will underline the misspelled words and the same with grammar.
Misspelled words are green and grammar is red. If you click on the words that are underline it will give you suggestions. Try it and see if that is what it is. Try it with an experimental post, that way if it takes you somewhere else you won't lose your post.
Hope this helps,
Dee
sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.

Post correction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post correction   Post correction EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 2:36 pm

Hi Dee,
I wanted to let you know that I'm posting directly onto the forum, but look above at my initial post (the one that I was having the trouble with the color changes & that you fixed for me to get it back to white again) In that post, the word "counseling" has turned green & is underlined twice. It's spelled correctly & I didn't change the coloring or try to underline that word in my post. In fact, it doesn't show up green until I send the post...? Like I said, it's no big deal, but I'm just being curious because it hasn't always done that. I'm going to go back up to that post & click on it to see if it leads me to another site or something.
I just know that your the computer "whiz" & figured that you might know why it started doing this. Have you noticed it on any of the posts that you've sent out as well? I believe that I've seen it on other posts that I've read as well, so I'm going to go check it all out. What a Face
We'll see.. I'll let you know what I find on my "mission!" Laughing haha
I will talk with you more soon & thanks again for chatting yesterday when I called, as I needed to "do something" besides pace around or feel that guilt for sitting down when there's dishes & vacuuming that still needed to be done. (not like I could really even sit down, but you already know about all of that!) Rolling Eyes Geesh!! cyclops I thought that Matt's comparison to "Rainman" was too funny! I told him last night that you wanted to let him know that it is actually normal! affraid He laughed right along with us. He knows all about you & Cathy & some of my other buddies from here. Not details, but how much you girls mean to me!! I love you He's so happy that I've been back onto the forum like I'd been before my little "medicated break down!" He understands & encourages me to "go check your site!" (as he notices me itching to try to get some time on the computer)
Also, as always, have you (or anyone) heard from our Crazy Mez????
Okay, I really am closing this up for now. Hope your having a great day & will talk with you soon girl!
Love,
B I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Post correction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post correction   Post correction EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 4:04 pm

Beth,
I haven't noticed anything on the spots that I have been typing. The only thing that I have is the green lines for spell check and red ones for grammar when I click on my spell check button on the tool bar on my web browser.
Unless it has something to do with your computer, I don't know.
The real computer whiz around here is Dean. That man can figure anything out.
I too enjoy talking to you.
You can always call me. Anytime.
Enjoy the day,
Dee
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female

Post correction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post correction   Post correction EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 5:07 pm

Hi Dee,
I went ahead & found some of these green underlined words & double clicked onto them. Sure enough, they do take you to another site, depending on what word it is. It takes you to a site related to that word. (Addiction takes you to treatment centers, etc) I don't know if that only occurs on my computer or if anyone else has noticed it as well? It has only recently started doing this on my computer. Once again, I was just curious...
So far, the mission is underway.. Rolling Eyes
By the way, thank you for moving this topic to the right spot. Sometimes, as I get writing, I cover alot of ground all in one big post & I know that it has to make things confusing. I'm trying to make sure that I'm in the right spot & do most of my communicating through PM's now. Sorry to go off topic.. Wink
Talk to you later on my dear friend!
Love You,
B I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Post correction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post correction   Post correction EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 9:17 am

Beth,
Now that you ahve said that, I think I know what it is.
I will send you a pm. As to not take up space on the forum.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post correction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post correction   Post correction Empty

Back to top Go down

Post correction
Page 1 of 1