Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to post pictures into your posts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

How to post pictures into your posts Empty
PostSubject: How to post pictures into your posts   How to post pictures into your posts EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 7:52 pm

I know that every now and then some of you would like to be able to place pictures into your posts. As long as the pictures are of acceptable content, we welcome you to post pictures.

1. To post a picture into your post look above your post count from the left. The 15th button is the "Host an Image" button. If you move your cursor over the button and leave it there for a couple of seconds you will see that it tells you which button it is.
  2. Click on that button. A white screen will pop up.
  3. Click on the button that says "Browse" That browse button will allow you to select a picture from your computer.
  4. Once you decide which picture you want to use, click on that picture, then click open
  5. After you click open, go back to the white screen that popped up and click on the button that says "Host it"
  6. You will see three options to choose from. Click on either the first "copy" button for smaller pictures or the second "copy button for larger pictures.
  7. After you click on the copy button, right click in your post, then left click in your post and click the the Paste option.
  8. You can hit the preview button to preview your picture before you continue your post.

I hope that this has helped those of you that have been wanting to post the pictures, but did not know how.
Let's decorate our posts. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Have a great evening.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: How to post pictures into your posts   How to post pictures into your posts EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 10:57 pm

Thanks Dee,

I think my problem is Vista...I have to be logged on to Internet Exployer and I can do it. The problem is probably between the seat and the computer...me. lol.

I'm slowly feeling better. I think I'll feel a lot better once these antibiotics are gone...they are wearing me out. I figured it out and I'm taking 3000 milligrams a day. I was floored when my doctor said my liver was functioning normal. It is allowing my blood to clot and my count was in the normal range. I have a contact from a friend who has a way of getting over the Hepatitis without having to go through Interfuron. I'm going to check it out.

I'm sorry I have more or less left you to run both sites. You are doing a great job. I'm working tomorrow and maybe the weekend, but should be getting in around six o'clock. How's your work situation going? Did you get the vet job? I hope you get something good. You deserve it.

I've been on 2 milligrams all week and after a bit, who knows.

Well, sweet girl, it's getting late and I've got to get up at 4:30...I'm going to bed.

Oh! A friend gave me her eight year old Quaker Parrot. It talks up a storm and I can hold it and love one it. Her name is Chiquita; like the bananna.

You take care you and know I'm thinking of you. I'm so glad Madog is posting. She says some real stuff and has a good out look.

Night for now,
Love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: How to post pictures into your posts   How to post pictures into your posts EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 11:32 am

Hi Barbara,
I think that you are doing much better as far as the computer goes. You may just have to learn a few more things, but it will come. And I have told you many times to call me if you need help. I mean that.
It is no problem. You are a great student. Besides it would give me some time to spend with you. Wink

I don't understand something. I know that you can explain it to me. I don't know much about Hep C. If your liver is working properly, why would you still have to have the treatments? Wouldn't it be better not to fix it until it is broken? Like I said I don't know much about that stuff.

You don't have to apologize for not being here. It's fine really. I don't mind.
About the Veterinary office job. I received a letter from them the other day. It was a rejection letter. I've never in my life received a letter of rejection. I've applied to jobs and gone to interviews where I've never heard back from the employer. But this is new.
The letter stated they hired the first person they interviewed. She had previous experience working as a Veterinary Receptionist before and already had experience with the software program they were using.
It went on to say, they would keep my resume on file for future use and if they had another opening they would call me.
I don't think so. The experience that I have is from the late 70's to late 80's. I think I'm out of date.
But that's okay. Something will come up soon I'm sure. I just don't like the position I'm in now.
I've always been the one to go out and work. Not bringing home a paycheck is not something I look forward to.
Enough about me. The weekend is coming up and we have 70's and 80's in our future. Yippee!
Let me know if you want to work on the posting of pictures.
yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: How to post pictures into your posts   How to post pictures into your posts EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 10:17 pm

Hi...my gastrologist was amazed when she saw my liver was normal, but there was 5 million of the strain when I tested. She's sending me for a MRCP test to see more about what's going on. I have to make an appointment and see her in a month. I still have to see the cardiologist...I have a small leak in one of my valves and I need to find out the results from the test they did on my legs to see if I'm getting good circulation. I'm going back to my foot doctor on Monday. I'm disappointed with him. I have another callus on the bottom of my foot. It's just not right. I'm going to scream if he wants to operate again. I'm still trying to financially recover from losing work last time. It seems the more I do, the worse I get. So far I'm off from work the weekend and going to put the pictures I have in folders and do some new ones. I love some of the ones you sent.

Thanks for responding to me and reminding me there's nothing I can't do

I worked today and must have walked at least five miles either pushing heavy weight or carrying something heavy.

Well, let me read what else is going on. I need to send you and email or Private Message about some stuff.

Fondest love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to post pictures into your posts   How to post pictures into your posts Empty

Back to top Go down

How to post pictures into your posts
Page 1 of 1