Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My first post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RONFoelv

My first post Empty
PostSubject: My first post   My first post EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 5:19 am

Hi , very nice forum !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cajunmeme

cajunmeme

Female
Number of posts : 187
Humor : Good,love people
Registration date : 2009-02-20

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011, 12:40 pm

[b][i]

Hi Ronfoelv,
Sorry It took so long to say hello and welcome. My computer crashed.

I hope you'll join us and post away. It's always great to meet new ppl in recovery.

I hope you enjoy your day

Marie
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011, 12:33 pm

My first post Th_wel11

Hello & Welcome RONFoelv!!

Hello to you & welcome to our wonderful forum!! How are you doing? If I may ask, what brought you to become a member here? Are you currently going through issues that you need to discuss or having problems with your recovery? If so, you have come to the right place!! We are here to help each other throughout the hardest times by talking them out with others that have gone through what you are currently enduring or situations that are close to yours. If we don't have the answer, we will gladly help you find the info that you are seeking & also to let you know that this IS a HON-code certified site meaning that all information provided is 100% accurate factual info. We have a Moderator here named Dee who makes sure that continues & provides a wealth of information about addiction, Suboxone, Methadone & what it is like to go through this process of recovery. She is an absolute sweetheart & is happy to help others going through this disease to obtain the information that you may need. She is very knowledgable regarding such issues & if she does not have the answer to your question, she will take the time to help you search for the proper place to locate the answer to your question. Upon that being said, do you have any questions or issues that you need help with at this time? We once had a member who had a great quote that I still use to this day which is "a problem talked about is a problem half solved!" And that has stuck with me so deeply because it is so very true!

I'm sorry, I should have introduced myself sooner. I have a bad habit of doing that. Rolling Eyes My name is Beth & I am a Suboxone patient who believes that this medication has helped to save my life! I have been in recovery from opiate painkillers for a little over 3 years now, with the aide of the Suboxone, this forum & going to some meetings when my mind starts playing tricks on me again. The meetings are a good reminder of why I want to remain on the journey of my recovery!! But I have to be honest as I go for a while, then I seem to peter off of going to them. Not to mention that they are often difficult for me to make it to them as I have 3 children & a hubby (sig. other) who works varying shifts & we never know day to day where he will be working because they have several jobs going on right now & depends upon what job they are working on determines what shift he will be working. It is very difficult for me to make plans too much in advance to places that I cannot take my children along with me. Yet, these are my own issues & I am not trying to make this welcoming post about myself. This forum has been the best help to me overall.

I strongly encourage you to post about what is happening in your life & hopefully we can help you through your situation. But we cannot help if you do not post, so please do!! We are very happy to have you here with us & again, I welcome you!!

Have a great day!
Beth I love you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post Empty

Back to top Go down

My first post
Page 1 of 1