Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question for counselor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Question for counselor Empty
PostSubject: Question for counselor   Question for counselor EmptyThu 19 Feb 2009, 11:05 pm

Hi counselor,
This is Dee, I saw your earlier post and wanted to respond to you. I figure that since I am talking about Suboxone this is where I will post. We are trying to make sure we post in the right areas so it will be easier for people to find what they are looking for when they come to the forum.
I would like to once again tell you how good it is to have you here.
I have been on Suboxone for going on three years now. Before Suboxone I was on Methadone for four years. I had to switch over to the suboxone because I moved to an area that doesn't have many facilities for methadone. So I felt that Suboxone was my only recourse. Since being on medication for my addiction my life has done a complete turn around.
If you don't mind, I would like to ask you a question. Do the people that you work for know that you are in recovery? Why are you meeting resistance from the recovery community? I would think they would be happy that you are trying to educate them on what they need to know.
I would much rather have a counselor that is in recovery than have one that doesn't know what it is like to have this disease.
I would like to hear from you more when you have the time.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Question for counselor
Page 1 of 1