Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum postings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Forum postings Empty
PostSubject: Forum postings   Forum postings EmptySat 24 Jan 2009, 1:18 pm

I hope that this finds everyone doing well this weekend. I have been reading over the posts and a lot of you are still confused as to where to post what.
Not long ago, Deborah came on the forum and cleaned it up, because it was getting to the point that everyone was posting anywhere, and not under the designated areas that she created.

I really don't want to make anyone here angry, but please if someone asks you a question please post your answer under where they asked it. It gets hard to follow the board when you answer a post under where they last posted instead of where they asked you the question.

I hope that you all have a great day full of love and hugs from those you love.
When out and about, remember to give smiles freely. It just may brighten somebody's day just to see that you care enough to smile or even open a door for them
Yours,
Dee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Forum postings
Page 1 of 1