Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

amateur hour at the suboxone club

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

amateur hour at the suboxone club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: amateur hour at the suboxone club   amateur hour at the suboxone club - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013, 6:53 pm

I'm glad to hear your doing well.

We have chat tonight if you have time to check in. 7:30pm EST

Stay strong !

Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: amateur hour at the suboxone club   amateur hour at the suboxone club - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013, 7:54 pm

Good to see you! Take your time, no hurry. Post only when you are up to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
mrtaper

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: amateur hour at the suboxone club   amateur hour at the suboxone club - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 10:14 pm

I am experiencing a new symptom. It started the day after I felt like I was 100% back to me. This time it is more indicative of Tramadol withdrawals. I was taking those more often than anything else for the last 2 months. I am jittery, I have brain zaps when I look to the side... I recognize the SSRI-like-WD's since I had a bad experience with Paxil several years ago.

I only did 15 mg of suboxone over a one week period that ended last Friday morning with a .5 mg dose.

Can anyone relate to this?
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: amateur hour at the suboxone club   amateur hour at the suboxone club - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Apr 2013, 5:52 pm

hello mrtaper,
It has been awhile since hearing from you. I hope everything is okay and that you are able to work through the feelings that you are having.
Please know that we are here for you anytime,
Dee
Back to top Go down
mrtaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: amateur hour at the suboxone club   amateur hour at the suboxone club - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Apr 2013, 8:41 pm

Doing fine now. I got some sort of horrible anxiety for a few days. Doctor gave me Klonopin.

Last edited by mrtaper on Mon 22 Apr 2013, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: amateur hour at the suboxone club   amateur hour at the suboxone club - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 6:01 pm

Hope you are doing better. Other than the anxiety how are things going and how is your energy level been?
Back to top Go down
mrtaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: amateur hour at the suboxone club   amateur hour at the suboxone club - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013, 11:40 am

I am 99% better for 3 days or more now. Taking Klonipin for sleep (anxiety) but I dont expect to need it for long. I think its finally over!
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: amateur hour at the suboxone club   amateur hour at the suboxone club - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 5:43 am

MrTaper,

Glad to hear your feeling better.

If your up to it, we'd love to read some information you find and post in the new section we put up.

Take care of your self !

Blue
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: amateur hour at the suboxone club   amateur hour at the suboxone club - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 10:50 am

GREAT! I'm so glad you are feeling better! I just wanted to say thank you for your posts & information. I'm sure it will be very helpful to others who may find themselves in a similar situation. Congratulations & stay strong. Opiates withdrawal has a way of causing cravings & depression in the long run. So if that does happen to you, remember that it is temporary and you can make through no matter what. Understand that it is simply your brain readjusting itself to it's normal activity. It shouldn't last long for you if you do suffer from it at all since your dependance wasn't for very long. Good luck to you & I hope you stay in touch!!

-Rae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: amateur hour at the suboxone club   amateur hour at the suboxone club - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 3:39 am

Hello MrTaper and everyone else!
I've missed you guys!
I'm sorry I haven't been around much.
MrTaper. I'm happy that you are feeling better. I may not have posted anything recently, but I have been reading to check to see how you and everyone else is doing.

How are you feeling now? Still good I pray!

Keep us posted!

I'm so happy for you!
Inch love. I love you -Jazz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: amateur hour at the suboxone club   amateur hour at the suboxone club - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

amateur hour at the suboxone club
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3