Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

update on sleeping

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel1023

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-03-04

update on sleeping Empty
PostSubject: update on sleeping   update on sleeping EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 2:04 pm

hey guys

Just wanted to tell u i enjoyed meeting everyone lastnight. I am at work now and happy to report that I got a full nights sleep. Thank god also wanted to let u know i took 6mg this morning with no problem and will do the same this evening thank u all for your help and i hope u are all feeling as well as i am . Angel
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

update on sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on sleeping   update on sleeping EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 5:40 pm

Hi Angel,
Glad to hear that you had a good night and it was nice to meet you as well.
Taking suboxone more than twice a day can lead to that over all dull feeling so I am happy to hear things are working out for you.
Just remember to listen to your body it will tell you what it needs.
When was the last time you did something that was "just for you"? Take some time and have a me day. Soak in the tub, do your nails or just sit and read. Take a walk, spring is in the air and what a way to put a bounce into your step.
Keep us posted on how you are and how things are going.
Enjoy your night,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

update on sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on sleeping   update on sleeping EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 9:52 pm

Hi Angel,

It was nice to chat with you last night !
I'm so glad you had a good night sleep , it's so important.

Dee has given you some good advice, so I'll leave it at that !!

Have a great night !

Blue
Back to top Go down

update on sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on sleeping   update on sleeping EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 10:28 pm

Hi Angel!
I am glad that you got a good night of sleep!

Had a great time chatting with all of you last night!

Much love!

I love you Jazz
Back to top Go down
Angel1023

Female

update on sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on sleeping   update on sleeping EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 11:50 pm

Thanks guys. I had a very busy day at work followed by a very busy night at home. I would absolutely love some me time. Just need to concentrate on getting some things back to normal for now. I did really well only taking it twice today and I feel great other than my back hurting. I go Monday for injections. I am going to keep taking it that way until I can get to once a day. Tomorrow is going to be another crazy day class in the morning and work after. But I have Friday off. Maybe ill try for some down time while the boys are at school. Tomorrow will also be one week with no pills
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-11-02

update on sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on sleeping   update on sleeping EmptyThu 07 Mar 2013, 8:03 am

YAY!! How do you feel? I understand being busy!! I too have a hard time having "me" time. In fact, the only "me" time I get is when I lock myself in the bathroom to come on this site (that's until they figure out i'm in the bathroom & start talking through the door) LOL. I joined this site right before I went into detox. I received a lot of help from Dee & Blue. They helped me find the right doctor & gave me loads of support & encouragement during my transition. Then, about 3 weeks after my detox, I was posting less & getting caught up in work. I own a store. I work 20 hour days. I also have a 7 year old son, 2 stepsons & my hubby. I would work at my store all day & then come home to do paperwork. I still work like that, but I made a promise to myself & my friends on this site, that I would take a look at my priorities. My issue was not that I didn't want to post, but I really had no time at all. I still don't, but I make it happen. I learned for me, my busy lifestyle was one of the reasons I got hooked on my pain pills. I have 4 herniated discs in my neck. I work loads all week long lifting 50lb bags of dog food and about 200 cases of water a week. I'm not supposed to, but how can I not? I'm the owner, my employees offer to help, but I can't call them everytime something needs to be lifted, I'd be calling them all the time. My point is.....I was convinced I had no time to post anymore. I even got upset with others on this site because they were pointing it out to me. They only said they missed me & because I already had this issue of wanting to post, but not having the time, I got angry. But it was "my" issue. I made a decision to do this for myself (post here) because besides my therapy & doctor's appt, I am not doing anything else for my recovery. Anyway, I hope you are able to find some "me" time. We talk about all sorts of things here (not only suboxone) You can PM (private message) any time you have a question or want to say something you don't want the world to read about. We are here for you on all levels, so please don't be a stranger. And congratulations on 1 week free of pills!!

Love & Hugs

-Rae
Back to top Go down
Angel1023

Female

update on sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on sleeping   update on sleeping EmptyThu 07 Mar 2013, 12:56 pm

Jazz-- I hope your son is feeling better I see the pic of the two of you and he is absolutly adorable.. Rae I absolutly understand about making time and i will do my best to continue to post and stay connected with you guys.. 20 hours a day is a lot... I usually stay pretty busy but am goingt to make it a point to post everyday even if it is a quick hello and update on how im doing.. I am not comfortable going to meeting where i live because im worried my boys will get labled because of my addiction they are very active with sports and school activities that it would destroy me if they had to hear another childs parent talk about my problems(and we all know how that happens) so i have decided to kepp my support to close friends family and this supoprt group(which already feels like family) you guys have been so welcoming and helpful that i know this is the home for me.. i do have a question though have any of you ever met like a meeting of shorts(or is that not allowed) just curious because if that is ever something that u do i would love to be a part of it if not that is ok too i will continue to get to know you in here i did want to let you know that i wont be able to make chats on thursday because of work but tuesday(unless soemthing comes up with my boys) i can participate again i am very happy to be a part of this and if anyone ever needs a shoulder to cry on or just someone to talk to i am always here and always willing to help as much as i can.. Angel
Back to top Go down

update on sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on sleeping   update on sleeping EmptyThu 07 Mar 2013, 4:59 pm

Hello Angel.

About the meeting each other. We don't plan for everyone to meet. But I going to NY and plan to meet Blue and Rae. Smile When I go to visit. I have already talked t them a bit about it. Maybe you could make a trip too and meet them with me. And have lunch with us!

I'm sorry that you are so busy and don't haveuch time to yourself. I am a stay at home mom and get very busy with our two kids.

Thank you for the compliment. He is a very beautiful baby. I love you

Much love.

I love you Jazz
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

update on sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on sleeping   update on sleeping EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 6:44 pm

Hi Angel,
Congrats on one week off pills !! That's awesome girl !
I'm proud of you !

As you probably figured out we are a tight little group here. Rae explained the issues she
had with trying to find time for the forum and we were missing her during that. We didn't know she was upset over it !
But the important part of this is that we worked through it without fighting and leaving or turning back to drugs.
See, the thing you have realize is, Suboxone won't cure your addiction. It will help take
away your cravings and your withdrawal so that you may work on the rest of your life that
addictions F'd up. And thats where we all come in. This forum is an ideal place to get support from people that know what your going through. Know what you will go through tomorrow and the day after and the day after that. Get my point?
I sure hope you make the time to be a part of it all. It will be worth it. Promise.

Keep up the good work EVERYONE !!!

Blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

update on sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on sleeping   update on sleeping Empty

Back to top Go down

update on sleeping
Page 1 of 1