Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daily Check In

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cajunmeme

cajunmeme

Female
Number of posts : 187
Humor : Good,love people
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Daily Check In Empty
PostSubject: Daily Check In   Daily Check In EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 12:56 pm

[i][b]

I hope this is okay for me to start this new topic.
I thought it might be a good idea for any of us to just check in daily.

Dee, how are you feeling today? Please try to keep your stress level down as much as possible. We need you.
I saw yesterday that your son had turned 18. Yesterday was my birthday as well. Oh,to be 18 again,but,to know what I know now.

I had a very quiet day. I loved it. I bought a few more plants. Not that I need any but for me there's no such thing as too many. I love doodling around in my garden. Something I had stopped doing when I was using. I would do what i had to and often go days without even watering them.
It was great to wake up knowing it was my BD and I didn't need to have a pill to get thru. Last year I would use that as a excuse. It's my birthday and I shouldn't have to be in pain. What a crock. That was one of my many excuses. Thank God I don't have to do that anymore.

I'm in slow motion at the moment but will get motivated after some more tea. I'm preparing for my daug.'s visit come Thursday. She told me last night she has made a decision to move back for good so I figure during the summer we will go to Atl and pack her up and move.
I'm so thankful to be in the place I'am with her coming back home this summer. I can help her not having to help me to get thru.

Beth,I hope you having a good day. I know you must stay some busy with lil ones. Bless you.

Hope everyone will enjoy there day today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Daily Check In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Check In   Daily Check In EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 1:32 pm

Daily Check In Garfie11

Marie,
Feel free to post anytime. A new topic is always fine by me and I'm sure the others will apprecitate it as well.

It's good to have another plant lover around. I have a very small area for my yard. It has a tiny patch of grass, but the porch is what I love. It is huge, well to me anyway. We have lived in our apartment for three years now. Before that we always lived with someone else. Renting a room from friends or sharing a house with my sister.
I've always loved to work in flower gardens and hope to one day have our own place, even if it is a small one. I want so badly to have a small green house to putter around in.
I have it visulized in my head, With all of the snow we get here in Vermont, I have a vision of me out in the warm green house with tons of snow flying around outside. Kind of like another world.

Oh now you've done it. Got me on one of my favorite subjects. Plants and flowers. I could go on forever. lol!

I'm happy for you to have your daughter coming back home. It will give the two of you time to really get to know one another and enjoy each others company.
My day is just starting as well. It is 1:27 in the afternoon but I tend to get started later that I used to.
There was a time when I would jump on here and start work first thing in the morning.

I didn't realize that yesterday was your birthday. How did I miss that? Usually I check the birthdays first thing, I must have been concentrating on Kris.
I am so proud of him, he has been through pure hell but has come out on top for the most part. I will get into that another time.
But he has been my rock for so long. Sometimes I still feel guilty for all that he missed out on due to my using, he assures me it's ok. But the guilt remains on some days.

I'll let you get on with your day. Send me some of that warm stuff please. Today it is around 50 and rainy.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Daily Check In
Page 1 of 1