Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's check in this week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Let's check in this week Empty
PostSubject: Let's check in this week   Let's check in this week EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 11:37 am

Let's check in this week Orange11

Good morning,
Back when we first opened this forum we used to have a weekly check in just to see how everyone was doing. We want this forum to be a place where everyone can share not just their addiction and the problems caused by it but also the good things that happen.

Since my moderators have gone their separate ways I haven't had time to check in and I would like us to do that today.
So how about today? How IS everyone doing these days? Spring has sprung in just about every state except the one I live in. What are your plans?

Every year about this time I get anxious to get out and start planting flowers and cleaning up the yard after the snow melt. This year I though I'd try something new to me. My nephew had a fund raiser at his school not too long ago and the delivery came in today. Along with ordering the usual candles and such I also ordered one of those seed mats. You know the ones, it looks like a piece of cheesecloth full of flower seed, the idea behind this is to make it a little easier to have a beautiful flower garden.
If it ever warms up this week, I will be planting.

Now that your not using and have time to spend on other things, how do you spend your time? It would be good to have a few people share with us on this topic. Escaping boredom is an important part of recovery.
I'd like to hear from some of you when you have some time. I can't wait to hear what you have to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Let's check in this week
Page 1 of 1