Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Give some feedback... Help someone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Give some feedback... Help someone Empty
PostSubject: Give some feedback... Help someone   Give some feedback... Help someone EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 7:15 pm

Give some feedback... Help someone Coral_11

Good afternoon
Everyday I receive several emails from patients wanting to know where to find a good Suboxone Provider and while I can't always answer that question I'd like to.
For a new patient to Suboxone, finding a good provider is kind of like a crap shoot. You never know what your going to find until you get into that first appointment and even then you still don't know how things are going to go.

It would be so much easier if the members of our forum would post at least a little something about their provider, where they're located and what your experience has been so far. Not your name, just your experience.
No two providers are alike just like no two patients are alike. So if you have a bad experience with your provider don't let that make you think they're all like that because they're not.
There are some really good ones out there.

I recently had to refer a patient for treatment in the Washington State area. If not for someone posting to me about their own experience I wouldn't have been able to help this patient.
So how about it? All it takes is one post.
~nannamom
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Give some feedback... Help someone
Page 1 of 1