Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Could use some feedback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pitbullmomma34

pitbullmomma34

Female
Number of posts : 60
Humor : If I were wrong, Dont you think I would know it?-Sheldon Cooper
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Could use some feedback Empty
PostSubject: Could use some feedback   Could use some feedback EmptyTue 07 May 2013, 1:03 am

Need some help since this hasn't happened to me in almost 15 years. I don't think that I am pregnant, because I did start today but then again I aint sure if its my period or if its just light spotting. I normally cant smell anything, I have actually never been able to smell anything since my last pregnancy. Well Mom came by and wanted to know if I needed to go to the store today, we went up there and she got some gas in a jug. Well she sat it behind her seat in the van and wedged it so it wouldn't fall over. While we were sitting at the gas station, I started getting nasty sick to my stomach. It also felt like something was messing with my sinuses. The closer to home that we got with that jug in the car, the worse that I got. Well it was gas for our car because its acting stupid again. He put the gas in the car and then brought the jug in the house. It was sitting in the kitchen in the floor, and I am in here in the bedroom. which is about fifteen feet or more. A little further but I cant be precise. The longer that the jug was in there, the more that I got sick to my stomach. I went in there to get a bowl and a spoon for cereal, oh I about lost it. I came back in here and told him that something had to be done with that jug. He asked me to go and move it, I told him that there was no way in the world that I could even get close to it.
He went in there and moved it back outside and even though I am still sick to my stomach somewhat, its nowhere near as bad as it was. Could this be one of those sensitivity to smell things? The smell of anything has NEVER made me sick before. NEVER, EVER. I had a little bit of smell when I was pregnant with my daughter but it wasn't much and all I could smell was popcorn. Ever since then, I have not been able to smell anything just like before I got pregnant with her.
The reason that I ask these questions is because its been a long time since I was pregnant and since I did "start my period"?, not sure if I did or if its just light spotting. I guess I will know that for sure in a day or so. I know that the only sure fire way to tell is a test. I just hate the definite answer of disappointment. What do yall think?

Allen said, well maybe you are and its just a light period because it has been heard of before. Some women have a light period and still are pregnant. I have been kinda sickish feeling for a couple days but today has been the worst and that gas is what flared it up. Not real sure what is going on here, it could be a virus or something coming on as well.
We are just so down and out because its been year after year and nothing has happened yet. So disappointed because there looks to be no hope whatsoever of a baby in our future. I told him the other day, its just not meant to be for us. We are meant to have dogs and nothing else, I guess.
I guess we are just trying to be a little hopeful before having the rug pulled out from under us yet again. Another depressing month..,.......
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/april.southerland34

Could use some feedback
Page 1 of 1