Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

15 Things To Give Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-11-02

15 Things To Give Up Empty
PostSubject: 15 Things To Give Up   15 Things To Give Up EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 8:44 am

15 Things To Give Up

1. Doubting yourself
  2. Negative thinking

3. Fear of failure
  4. Destructive relationships
  5. Gossiping
  6. Criticising yourself & others
  7. Anger

8. Comfort eating

9. Laziness

10. Negative self talk

11. Procrastinating
  12. Fear of success
  13. Anything excessive
  14. People pleasing
  15. Putting others needs before your own
BY: Building your confidence
I am guilty of doing almost everything on this list. I am not lazy (obviously) & I am not much for gossip (I don't gossip about others because i've been gossiped about & don't like it) I do everything else though. I guess I have a lot of work to do LOL
I never thought there was anything wrong with people pleasing or putting other's need before my own, but I guess that ties in with doing anything excessive. It's OK to be there for others, but just make sure it doesn't take way from YOU! Still working on that one Smile
-Rae
Back to top Go down

15 Things To Give Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15 Things To Give Up   15 Things To Give Up EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 8:48 am

This is a great post Rae!!
I am guilty of a lot d these things too! I will quit these things too! Or at least I'll try!
Back to top Go down

15 Things To Give Up
Page 1 of 1