Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Suboxone family member update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

A Suboxone family member update Empty
PostSubject: A Suboxone family member update   A Suboxone family member update EmptyMon 25 May 2009, 10:32 am

A Suboxone family member update Blkboa11

Good morning everyone. I hope that all of you are getting your much needed rest this holiday. Tomorrow is Tuesday and for many of you it will be time to head back to work.
I wanted to update you on one of our family members.
Suz will not be around this week. She and her husband have taken a well deserved vacation. They will be back in town on Saturday morning.
I didn't want you to think she had left our family. I know many of you would have worried about her when you did not see her posting.
Even though her hard fought battle for her son has been resolved, she will be staying here with us, to continue to offer support to those who need it.
Enjoy the day, smile often and hug those you love.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: A Suboxone family member update   A Suboxone family member update EmptyMon 25 May 2009, 12:10 pm

Thanks Nannamom,

You have yourself a wonderful day. Suz will be missed as she has very quickly won the hearts of all. I'm off to buy feed for the horses and to Goodwill to see what I can get for a bargain. I owe so many people mail. I'll get caught up when I get back.

I hope every one is safe and having a peaceful day. Has anyone heard from Mez?

Yours,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Suboxone family member update   A Suboxone family member update EmptyMon 25 May 2009, 3:31 pm

Barbara,
I haven't heard from our Mez in awhile. I really need to sit down and send her out an email to check in with her. I will do that this evening. I have actually been wondering what she has been up to and how she is. I wish she wasn't so far away. But I guess we are only as far as the computer will let us be.
I did hear from Cathy the other day. She is talking about dropping by to say hello. I wish she would, but I also know that she is busy taking care of her family.
Enjoy the day my friend,
Dee
Back to top Go down
xxxoticaaa

xxxoticaaa

Female
Number of posts : 26
Humor : Sarcastic, Dry
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: A Suboxone family member update   A Suboxone family member update EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 3:06 pm

I don't know if this is appropriate for an update or not. But I would like to apologize for not responding to post earlier, I did not follow site directions and mark the appropriate preferences and topics watched. Embarassed
Also My son Douglas will be getting out of prison FINALLY. He has been in since 2001: he went into prison the day I WENT INTO THE CAMP, 9/12/2001.
He has been in for unarmed robbery. He went to prison when I was in Iran so I haven't seen him OUT OF PRISON since 1998.
I hope it all GOES WELL!
Pray for me please,
Lori
Back to top Go down
http://www.loris-song.com
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Suboxone family member update   A Suboxone family member update EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 6:31 pm

Hi Lori,
The important thing is that you posted to let us know your here. My heart goes out to you, I couldn't imagine being away from my son Kris for that length of time. Even when he's only gone over night I miss him like crazy. I'm so used to having him around me.
I will be sure to keep you and him both in my prayers for a happy reunion. Please stop by more often and let us be a source of support for you. It is so important to have friends that you can talk to. We are here.
Always,
Dee
Dee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Suboxone family member update   A Suboxone family member update Empty

Back to top Go down

A Suboxone family member update
Page 1 of 1