Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Update to the Suboxone Prescription discount card

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Update to the Suboxone Prescription discount card Empty
PostSubject: Update to the Suboxone Prescription discount card   Update to the Suboxone Prescription discount card EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 3:31 pm

As of January 2013 the $50.00 co-pay card from the makers of Suboxone, is available for your use towards your prescription of Suboxone until June 2013.
As before the card can only be used once per month towards your prescription. Please go to the following link to print out your card.
http://suboxone.com/patients/about_suboxone/copay.aspx?cid=subx

Anyone who has an out of pocket expense towards Suboxone may use this card.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Update to the Suboxone Prescription discount card   Update to the Suboxone Prescription discount card EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 6:09 am

Thanks for the update Dee ! cheers

I have my provider appointment this week and this was just the reminder I needed !

I also have to remember to call my insurance company, since we have new plans (same company) I don't want to be surprised when I get the pharmacy regarding my co-payment amt.

Thanks Dee ! I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Update to the Suboxone Prescription discount card   Update to the Suboxone Prescription discount card EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 1:35 pm

Good idea blue, call them. I got my surprise yesterday at a higher co-pay than before. Not much of an increase but I didn't know it had gone up. Thank goodness that I did have the $$ though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update to the Suboxone Prescription discount card   Update to the Suboxone Prescription discount card Empty

Back to top Go down

Update to the Suboxone Prescription discount card
Page 1 of 1