Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Years Resolutions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

New Years Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: New Years Resolutions   New Years Resolutions EmptyThu 01 Jan 2009, 3:35 pm

New Years Resolutions New_ye13

What are your New Year Resolutions for this year?
Every year we all make resolutions on what we will do differently, or we set goals for ourselves. What were your resolutions this year?
How do your resolutions differ from years past?
Please share with us, I am anxious to see what everybody is thinking this year.
Love to all
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

New Years Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions   New Years Resolutions EmptyThu 01 Jan 2009, 3:58 pm

Very Happy I didn't really make one certain resolution, Dee. I said to myself to be better in every way. To think of others, to take care of my health, to follow through with projects I start or need to start. My inner-self always starts laughing when I make plans to do a certain thing. I want to be better each day and do my best to do it. Thanks for bringing up something to ask myself. I'm making black-eyed peas with left over ham and corn bread. I wish we could all get together for dinner. I send my heart to everyone's house. Oh, my resolutions from last year were the same as this year...just to improve in every way I can. Love to all, Barbara
Back to top Go down

New Years Resolutions
Page 1 of 1